I never use a wire headset so don't know why but suddenly my phone is stick saying I have a headset in it. Did batt pull and didn't help, any ideas anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 06:47 AM
    Maybe you changed your Profile.
    05-14-09 06:50 AM
    Profile just set on loud like always....

05-14-09 06:51 AM
    Try a battery pull, or use QuickPull if you have it.
    05-14-09 06:52 AM
    Ok I turned off Bluetooth and it is working now, but my headset was not connected..... In fact it was powered off?

05-14-09 06:53 AM
    Batt pull is the first thing I did, on bootup it said "unable to connect to lg whatever it is"

05-14-09 06:55 AM
    Ok I turned off Bluetooth and it is working now, but my headset was not connected..... In fact it was powered off?

Maybe there was someone with a Bluetooth headset near your area and it connected to your phone. But I dunno if that's possible so it's very unlikely.
    05-14-09 06:57 AM
    Lol not possible, need to grant permission in order for it to connect

05-14-09 07:00 AM
    this happened to me and i fixed it by plugging in and removing the headset plug several times. its some sort of sensor that is not detecting the headset to be removed so jam it in and out several times till it senses it. i got this info from searching this site so your going to find the same answer as i just gave you
    05-14-09 11:39 PM
    its happened to me, my trick is that before disconnection the headset i manually switch the audio to handset or speaker then pull out the headset.

it was annoying trying to call people and the never picked up before i found the problem
    05-14-09 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD