I installed .148 about a week ago with no problems until.....I try using my phone one morning and when I go to make a call I can't hear anything through my speaker only thing that works is speaker phone.

So I downgraded back to .75 and it works again anybody know what that's about?
    05-24-09 04:19 PM
    Had a similar problem on .148.. Once I went back to .75 My phone is working great.. I realy do not notice much difference in speed.. No full keyboard in portrait and the camera has lag in .75.. I am begining to think the leaked software is all hype and bugs.. At least that has been my opinion.
    05-24-09 04:34 PM
    Ya I'm beginning to come to the same conclusion but it doesn't make any sense it worked fine for a week then it doesn't.

I thought it was a hardware issue then I tried using my bluetooth with it and there was no sound through that either, only speaker phone worked. So I'm clueless to what's going on. All I know is .75 isn't nearly as good as the others and I want to get back to where I was
    05-24-09 04:41 PM
    Yep, My problem was the phone defaulted to the headset on every call after a couple days of running .148.. had to punch the bb button and activate the headset/bluetooth/speakerphone.. Not all that convenient.. Bye the time I had went through those steps the caller had already hung up the phone.. LOL
    05-24-09 04:45 PM
    What OS did you have before 148?
    05-24-09 04:46 PM
    I've run every OS that came out... and I've wiped it every time before installing a new OS. So I was running .141 without issue before I wiped. I tried going back to .141 and it had the same issue as .148
    05-24-09 04:55 PM
    Thanks for satisfying my curiosity... The "All I know is .75 isn't nearly as good as the others and I want to get back to where I was " line is what threw me off..
    05-24-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD