Phone section died today (I can't hear and the other party can't hear me, also no tones when I dial from it, it rings and says I am calling, I can't hear the voice command either) after a battery pull to get the voice command to work with my Bluetooth, I did a complete wipe and reload and nothing, verizon is sending a new refurb to me by Thursday.

I tried to search but I could not find anyone with the same problem?

Any Help?? Or just wait for the replacement refurb, and this one clicks excellent, WHAT A BUMMER!!!!!

I received it Nov 26 th.
    02-17-09 09:14 PM
    Sounds like the mic might've gone out. Unfortunately no fix other than a replacement.
    02-17-09 09:18 PM
    do you ever use headphones?

I had a problem with mine, very similiar to yours. I figured it out b/c when I made a phone call, the speaker option would not come up. (I couldn't hear anything and the person calling me couldn't either). I had to put the headphones back in and pull them out a few times before it solved the problem.

Just an idea.
    02-17-09 09:18 PM
    do you ever use headphones?

I had a problem with mine, very similiar to yours. I figured it out b/c when I made a phone call, the speaker option would not come up. (I couldn't hear anything and the person calling me couldn't either). I had to put the headphones back in and pull them out a few times before it solved the problem.

Just an idea.
    IT WORKED THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
    and no, I never use the headphone jack!!!!!!!!!! That is the weird thing!!!
    THANK YOU
    calling now to cancel the refurb!!
    02-17-09 09:32 PM
    That same headphone jack bug happened to me once but never again after that. Its pretty weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 11:02 PM
    no problem... It just happend to me today. weird
    02-17-09 11:12 PM
    I could not cancel, even within � hour of just talking to them, I have to refuse it or just send it back, boy that must cost them money!!!! Now wonder why our bills are so high. (They are sending it overnight before 10:00 am)
    02-18-09 04:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD