i have 9530 with verizon,i don't know this is happen only on the verizon phones or the phone itself.
    see here is my question, that every time when i receiving the call, the phone goes vibrate for few times, then ring, no matter i set the ring tone in loud, normal,medium, it goes vibrate first then ring, by the time i notice, the caller side been ringing 5-7 times already, is this just my phone's setting or this also happen to any of you have verizon and 9530.
    also this morning my wife called me, the caller id show"unknown" but with her custom ring tone, the weirdest thing is that my phone just receiving her call, at the same time she already called on home phone, there few seconds delay,what is happen to my phone?
    03-17-09 07:08 AM
    Ensure that when you go into your Loud profile that under "phone" your ringer is set properly. Also ensure that your vibration is set to "off" in that profile.
    03-17-09 07:15 AM
    Go into your settings and change the number of times for the vibration. The phone vibrates that number of times, then rings.
    Explain settings please.
    Can't find on my phone. I find message alerts but not how to change the settings that your talking about.
    03-17-09 07:20 AM
    I found it thanks any way.
    03-17-09 07:22 AM
    Set vibration custom
    Length short
    Count 1
    maybe this works
    Don't forget to save
    03-17-09 07:24 AM
    Download vibandring application. Allows phone to ring and vibrate at the same time instead of having to wait for vibrate to stop before ringing. Got it a couple of days ago half price and solved my issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD