Ok, so I got a Storm on friday for myself and my gf also got one. Mine has been working fine except for a video playing issue i'm still trying to solve. But hers on the other hand is having all types of trouble. When we first got them, I brought mine home and hooked it up to desktop manager and it installed the .76 platform. My gf's has the .82 platform. Saturday it kept restarting it self every now and then so today we took it into verizon. The tech there told me he reinstalled the software it came with. Now we've gotten home and all it will do is restart, go to the white screen with the hourglass, glitch, and the restart itself over and over. I'm really not sure what to do here because I can't stop it from restarting itself long enough to restore it with desktop manager. Anyone else having this problem and know how to fix it? Thanks.
    11-23-08 08:07 PM
    download 4.7.0.65 from Verizon and load it on the unit. Go from there..
    Maybe the tech didn't load anything! Actually, check what version you have running.

Otherwise, just get a new unit from Verizon! No need for all the hassle. Just ensure you can load a new OS on there first, cause that might solve all your problems.
    11-23-08 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD