Hello Everyone!

So had the S2 for awhile, running .713 and yes I've tried different OS, wipe and reinstall. I've been having an issue to some features freezing, also while on a call and I have to press a number for an option the number selected won't highlight and my biggest issue I'll hold the phone in portrait mode and it will stay in landscape mode. I'll clear out my event log and do a battery pull 2 or 3 times a day. Each time it boots up it's a perfect phone. The only app I have running all day is my storm slider (which I've already tried removing and same issue) and use the phone for calls, sms, email and browse the internet. I do not close my programs by hitting the end or back button, I will close each item appropriately.

Any one else having this issue?
    07-23-10 02:39 PM
    Strange. In terms of not changing between portrait and landscape, is it that it just plain WON'T change, or that it takes considerable effort/goofy motions to get it to shift? Sometimes that happens to me, accelerometer is a bit wonky, but a battery pull fixes it. Unfortunately, in your case it sounds really weird.

What apps do you normally have running on your phone, and what 3rd party apps do you have installed in general?
    07-23-10 02:46 PM
    Strange. In terms of not changing between portrait and landscape, is it that it just plain WON'T change, or that it takes considerable effort/goofy motions to get it to shift? Sometimes that happens to me, accelerometer is a bit wonky, but a battery pull fixes it. Unfortunately, in your case it sounds really weird.

What apps do you normally have running on your phone, and what 3rd party apps do you have installed in general?

In terms of not switching maybe a 4 to 5 second delay.

Here are my 3rd party apps:
    AddtoCalendar / AutoWifi / evitemobile / kickberry / Mobimouse / Revball / DirecTV Scheduler / Simple Weather / Speedtest / Trillian / airtraffic 20 / berry buzz / berry craps / flip silent / frogger / roadmania / showevent log / smartBcalendar / Storm Slider / Storm Torch

I have 115.mb left of application memory and device memory 1.8gb and 2.5gb free on my 16gb memory card
    07-23-10 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD