Well today I was sitting down playing with my phone. A random firework going off somewhere a few blocks away startled me. I almost let out a yelp of dismay when it touched the ground... I was sitting there waving my hands like a guy from star wars trying to levitate it upwards away from the ground. When I picked it up and inspected it, no apparent scratches or anything, and I dusted it off with a cloth and continued. Once I clicked the part I always had problems with (Middle-bottom of the screen) I almost turned green in surprise. THE CLICK SUDDENLY WAS BETTER! I did have a card trick going on below the battery, and it may have had something to do with it, but I do not recommend you guys dropping your precious berries. I dropped it about 1 and a half feet for those of you interested (It hit my leg a little on the way down).
    Last edited by JuniorD; 12-31-08 at 09:47 PM.
    12-31-08 09:35 PM
    Why mess with a drop?

Take a hammer and go nuts on it.
    12-31-08 09:37 PM
    haha. wow. a two hundred dollar phone that I think is better than the invention of the wheel? no way. its my precioussssssssssss.... (I love it even more after that drop and that little click aggravation is over with.... my prayers were answered... my phone is prefect now.)
    12-31-08 09:44 PM
    maybe it just needed to be jump (or drop) started!

i would still get a replacement if you can. It sounds like you may have a defective dimple.
    01-01-09 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD