Hi All,

Is there a way to have my phone number pad stay on-screen after I dial out? Right now it goes to the "Speakerphone, mute, etc." menu.

I'd like the numbers to stay up since I call a fair amount of numbers that require a number press after dialing.

I realize I could hit the dial pad icon to bring it up, but I'd like it to stay there after I dial.

Thanks,

Bill
    01-05-09 03:37 PM
    i dont think theres any other way other than hitting the icon... i know if you go into options>general options>initial view and select dial pad that will show the dial pad first when you hit the send button but i dont think it will keep the dial pad up when making a call... but whats 2 more seconds for hitting the icon? not that big of a deal IMO
    01-05-09 03:46 PM
    I've also found that during a call (you must be on a call, not on the phone menu prior to calling) you can swipe up to get the dial pad, and swipe down to hide it. This works just like the keyboard does throughout the rest of the apps on the phone.
    01-05-09 03:48 PM
    I've also found that during a call (you must be on a call, not on the phone menu prior to calling) you can swipe up to get the dial pad, and swipe down to hide it. This works just like the keyboard does throughout the rest of the apps on the phone.
    didnt know that, very good find.
    01-05-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD