Seriously. I have my pre-order deposit, and they are holding my Storm.

The thing is, I got mine at VZ this morning. So I thought rather than just getting my deposit back, I'd give (sell) for the original 50.00 to someone to use, and help out a fellow CB'er

If they would allow this I could meet you at the store.

pm me

preferences given to single women in their 40's. Okay, this last part was a joke
    11-21-08 05:28 PM
    That's a fine gesture to spend your time giving away your spot at cost.
    11-21-08 05:33 PM
    Thank you. I live 4 minutes from the store, so it's easy for me to do. I apologize in advance, but I'll be bumping this occasionally to try to find someone.

If this was like my Subaru Forum there would be some regional forums for me to use, oh well.
    11-21-08 07:00 PM
    thought I'd try again tonight, anyone?
    11-22-08 12:42 AM
    Argh! That's far I live right by the Camelback best buy

That's really nice of you though. I bet you could even charge a little extra hahahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 01:27 AM
    One more try this mornig before I head to Best Buy
    11-22-08 09:33 AM
    I'm guessing most of the Phoenix people that read this forum either already have one or have one on order (already paid for it).

You still get bonus points for the gesture.
    11-22-08 11:11 AM
    I'm guessing most of the Phoenix people that read this forum either already have one or have one on order (already paid for it).

You still get bonus points for the gesture.
    ...or they are waiting for Verizon to fix their sh1t.

HH
    11-22-08 11:25 AM
    ...or they are waiting for Verizon to fix their sh1t.

HH
    That's true. But people that sit on the sidelines rarely pull the trigger and do anything.

When people are given 30-45 days to try something out there is no reason not to see for themselves if the device is worthwhile. Relying on others reports will just keep those people from doing anything.

I'm not saying the Storm doesn't have OS glitches. But finding out if the device is right for a person is something that should be done firsthand. They can always return it and roll back to where they were before they tried it.

Devices like the iPhone and Storm especially need an extended test drive beyond what people get in the store for 30 minutes.

Maybe that's just me. I make a decisions and move forward. I don't obsess over what other people write about in forums for weeks and allow the impressions of others I don't know decide if something is right for me. In the time spent reading all the forums I can find out for myself if it works for me. Others feel differently. My head of accounting is that way - he still rocks a 7250 and is resistant to change - but he crunches numbers for me really well.
    11-22-08 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD