so i have been reading of people who I got replacements with a different then model pdr- 19502 something pdr 21009.. how about some pic's of the box with the different pdr...
    12-19-08 05:03 PM
    If its regarding those numbers and thinking that the 21009 is better or something like that its not based on true facts.

I got the 19502 as my first and as a replacement and all i can say is that the replacement was by far better than the original. When I saw it was a 19502 I was kind of bumped but even after reading more about the Prod#'s its all based on assumption.

Oh and the replacement is working great. Buttons seem a little bit loose and not as solid as the original but its cool.
    12-19-08 05:10 PM
    If its regarding those numbers and thinking that the 21009 is better or something like that its not based on true facts.

I got the 19502 as my first and as a replacement and all i can say is that the replacement was by far better than the original. When I saw it was a 19502 I was kind of bumped but even after reading more about the Prod#'s its all based on assumption.
    I too got a 19502 replacement and it is a whole lot better then the original I do not need any business card fabrication or screw tinkering in order to achieve a good screen click. I have had the new one for a week now
    12-19-08 05:13 PM
    I too got a 19502 replacement and it is a whole lot better then the original I do not need any business card fabrication or screw tinkering in order to achieve a good screen click. I have had the new one for a week now

Just curious is your buttons mainly the back and end button kind of loose or sound loose when clicking back and forth from each other? Mine seems to have a little click to it when going from the two???

(OH nevermind. After closely looking at it its the two plastic buttons being to close to each other and seems to have a little lip to it. I might try to cut it a bit with a razor)

But back to the subject. Picture quality seems to be better on the replacement. Colors are more fine tuned than the original. Screen does click way better in all areas with little pressure compared to the old. No modifications, needed. For the **** of it I actually checked the screws to see if it was pre-loosed by factory and it was slightly tight. Just the way I like it. j/p

Can you confirm jmw102602????
    12-19-08 05:19 PM
    Just curious is your buttons mainly the back and end button kind of loose or sound loose when clicking back and forth from each other? Mine seems to have a little click to it when going from the two???

(OH nevermind. After closely looking at it its the two plastic buttons being to close to each other and seems to have a little lip to it. I might try to cut it a bit with a razor)

But back to the subject. Picture quality seems to be better on the replacement. Colors are more fine tuned than the original. Screen does click way better in all areas with little pressure compared to the old. No modifications, needed. For the **** of it I actually checked the screws to see if it was pre-loosed by factory and it was slightly tight. Just the way I like it. j/p

Can you confirm jmw102602????

Yes mine are tight also no mods needed, as for the buttons I haven't had any issue but it seems you figured that out already. Finally the camera I don't what the F*** is wrong with that this is by far the worse camera I have ever had, even worse than my first treo 650 3 years ago. I have stated in other camera question posts that I loved the camera on my curve and pearl far more than this one. I really hope that this is fixable with an update.

Other than that I love the storm!
    12-19-08 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD