05-14-09 10:03 PM
55 123
tools
    as did we! good bye!
    Hahaha right on! Click click click

In portrait

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 09:17 PM
    they were already working on a 2nd gen storm even before you bought your storm!! in what century are you in? every year there is a new phone coming out... thats the world we live in nowadays with high tech stuff...
    look at TVs... there is new technologies coming out every like 3 years... are you gonna complain to samsung, LG, sony, panasonic?

off topic.. have you guys seen the new samsung LED TV??? that thing is amazing!!! and super thin!!!!!!!!!!
    off topic yes but that is a totally sweet tv i want it so bad!!!!

o n i like my storm lol felt like i had to add to this ridiculous convo
    05-14-09 09:28 PM

off topic.. have you guys seen the new samsung LED TV??? that thing is amazing!!! and super thin!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes and I'm pi$$ed because I JUST bought a top of the line Samsung LCD TV back in October! Now they've gone and come out with something even better! Bungholes!!!

And no I'm not really pi$$ed. Just wanted to offer up a little drama. I am VERY happy with my "old" Samsung TV, but I am guilty of drooling over the new one. Not gonna happen though...not for awhile anyway.
    05-14-09 10:00 PM
    They're alredy working a damn new version of the phone. I'm sorry I wasted a lot of money and time with it too so just face it, it was a failure. Sure its probably the best looking phone on the market, but we should have to suffer and wait until it operates better. I'm back to my curve now. I don't miss the storm except for the screen resolution, other than that my curve does everthing it did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Umm you do realize that Intel had 2 development teams working on 2 different processors. The Pentinum was actually done before the 486 chip was but which one went to market first? wah, wah
    05-14-09 10:01 PM
    off topic yes but that is a totally sweet tv i want it so bad!!!!

o n i like my storm lol felt like i had to add to this ridiculous convo
    Sony has one also. I think they both came out around the same time. I am moving soon and redoing the basement. Maybe the price will be down some and the size bigger when I am ready for it.
    05-14-09 10:03 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD