Ha ha" user eror", let me guess you're on your first blackberry and you love your storm? I used to love it too, then I got tired of memory leaks and pulling the damn battery. Get real its crap dressed up pretty. If you ever owned any other blackberry , you would hate the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 06:12 PM
    Ha ha" user eror", let me guess you're on your first blackberry and you love your storm? I used to love it too, then I got tired of memory leaks and pulling the damn battery. Get real its crap dressed up pretty. If you ever owned any other blackberry , you would hate the storm.

i've owned 3, and numerous winmo phones...the worst storm is better than any non-berry smartphone. palm is worthless, unless your a doctor or real estate agent and need particular software, same goes for winmo, although its a little bet better, its stability and lack of security don't make up for it. more free apps, big whoop. thats what my PC is for, my blackberry is for communicating, and it does just that. email, I.M., sms/mms, calls, and browser. all used for communcating.

btw, i've done tech support for VZW, and the feedback about the storm from users is pretty tame compared to some of the other devices that have been around *coughmotoQcough*

but what do i know?
    05-14-09 06:18 PM
    I bought an 8330 maybe 2 weeks ago, not out of dissatisfaction with my Storm, but honestly I don't see how it's this great wonder device that is supposed to put the Storm to shame.

It has a cheap plasticy feel to it, keyboard is cramped, screen is blurry compared to the storm, it lags more than the Storm ever has for me... I'll grant that keyboard shortcuts rule, and the vibrate is stronger, but in no way does the Curve outshine the Storm. It's better in some ways, worse in others, and at the end of the day, I'd call it a wash. All depends on what you want out of the device.
    05-14-09 06:20 PM

Its funny you say that because I have owned the 7250, 7130, 8130 and now the Storm. I have no serious problems at all.

05-14-09 06:22 PM
    The "pearl" you upgraded from the"pearl"? I rest my case.....

05-14-09 06:29 PM
    Thank god I god rid of my storm and yes the curve is amazingly better. The storm is a toy.

funny, that's what i thought about the curve when i tried to stomach looking at its screen

ahh memories...vomit inducing memories, thanks man

btw, how do you like the storm?
    05-14-09 06:37 PM
    The pearl is a legit blackberry, lots of people use it, and it’s quite popular. Your comments now just prove my suspicion that you're no better than the trolls. You’re a bon a fide hater, and all you're trying to accomplish is to create an unnecessary hype. If you're unhappy take action, but don't judge or ridicule other people for not following your lead. You’re not much of a leader to be honest. To each their own, you know? I guess you don’t….
    05-14-09 06:37 PM
    The "pearl" you upgraded from the"pearl"? I rest my case.....

Wow. So I'm not one of the cool kids because I skipped on the Curve? The Pearl does everything the Curve does. I also had no problems with it.

I bought the pearl the day it came out so I didn't have to carry a blackberry and a camera phone.

05-14-09 06:41 PM
    The pearl is a legit blackberry, lots of people use it, and it�s quite popular. Your comments now just prove my suspicion that you're no better than the trolls. You�re a bon a fide hater, and all you're trying to accomplish is to create an unnecessary hype. If you're unhappy take action, but don't judge or ridicule other people for not following your lead. You�re not much of a leader to be honest. To each their own, you know? I guess you don�t�.
    arent all blackberries legit blackberries....yknow..by nature?
    05-14-09 06:47 PM
    They're alredy working a damn new version of the phone. I'm sorry I wasted a lot of money and time with it too so just face it, it was a failure. Sure its probably the best looking phone on the market, but we should have to suffer and wait until it operates better. I'm back to my curve now. I don't miss the storm except for the screen resolution, other than that my curve does everthing it did.

they were already working on a 2nd gen storm even before you bought your storm!! in what century are you in? every year there is a new phone coming out... thats the world we live in nowadays with high tech stuff...
    look at TVs... there is new technologies coming out every like 3 years... are you gonna complain to samsung, LG, sony, panasonic?

off topic.. have you guys seen the new samsung LED TV??? that thing is amazing!!! and super thin!!!!!!!!!!
    05-14-09 06:53 PM
    Just another useless thread. See ya later.
    05-14-09 06:55 PM
    Don't get me wrong people I love blackberries, I will never buy anything else. But if the Storm was the answer, it was a stupid question. "The truth hurts"

05-14-09 07:03 PM
    arent all blackberries legit blackberries....yknow..by nature?
    you don't need an app to make blackberries legit, that function comes native in the software...
    05-14-09 07:04 PM
    Don't get me wrong people I love blackberries, I will never buy anything else. But if the Storm was the answer, it was a stupid question. "The truth hurts"

I've got a question for ya, why are you still here?

05-14-09 07:05 PM
    you don't need an app to make blackberries legit, that function comes native in the software...
    so you mean i got conned into spending $15 on this "nature" app?!?!

curses.....
    05-14-09 07:06 PM

i knew when they released the phone that the user's expectations would be through the roof. what were you expecting? the phone on .75 is just like any other berry, no problems are any worse or severely impacting than with any other berry, 8830, 8130, 8330, etc....the issues we've seen on the leaked builds are 10x worse IMO, and the increase in response and speed is worthless with the kind of issues they have. i don't know what you were expecting. if you're really that unhappy then go exchange it or i'm sure someone around here would trade you for a curve, especially if you unlock it first....
    05-14-09 07:09 PM
    so you mean i got conned into spending $15 on this "nature" app?!?!

curses.....
    the one that tells you poison oak and blue billed finches? yeah, that's what google is for my friend....you got pwnd in the worst place: the wallet!
    05-14-09 07:10 PM
    The truth is I like my storm, best phone I ever had. I'll keep it till a better model comes around. Maybe storm 2, who knows. For now I'm content.
    05-14-09 07:15 PM
    I've got a question for ya, why are you still here?

The same reason you're here ***** its a forum!

05-14-09 07:18 PM
    the one that tells you poison oak and blue billed finches? yeah, that's what google is for my friend....you got pwnd in the worst place: the wallet!
    wait.. poison oak?

uh oh...
    05-14-09 07:18 PM
    The same reason you're here ***** its a forum!

yeah you see me all the time over at the forums that house users of products i adamantly hate... good call veronica

thanks for comin out tho
    05-14-09 07:20 PM
    There is nothing more i need to add to the convo.

user error - ✓✓✓✓
    update phone - ✓✓
    trolls checking in - ✓

I am in the happy camp, mine does everything i need it too and more really. It has small glitches, what technology doesnt though.
    100% with you and the others with similar thoughts. I just went to .132 JUST because of the full qwerty in portrait. I love the phone. The personalization opinions that it offers over the other phones on the market is as it is.

WinMo would never release an upgrade to there OS. If you bought OS 6 you could not get 6.1.

As for the keyboard. The treo700 keyboard was better than the sliding XV6800.

I should have made the BB leap before I bought my first smartphone (treo) but we all learn our lessons I guess.
    05-14-09 07:21 PM
    I have to say that I love my storm. Several of my coworkers have upgraded their old berry's to bold and curve. I don't like those models. Now several other coworkers have gotten the storm since they saw mine and they love it! Rock on storm users :-). Gen 2 or not, we're part of the Revolution !!!

05-14-09 07:23 PM
    Good luck to all just voiceing my opinion.

05-14-09 07:27 PM
    Good luck to all just voiceing my opinion.

as did we! good bye!
    05-14-09 08:59 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD