had lots of reboots/freezes with .75 (multiple per day)
    had the same amount with .85
    did a wipe and reinstall and now have 1 or 2 a day with .85
    01-05-09 08:39 PM
    For a few days .85 was perfect but yesterday and today it was like a phone out of ****. I just don't understand how .85 can perform so flawlessly for a few days then takes a dump (reboots constanly)..Very odd! Now because I saw the potention of my storm after initially updating I absolutely will not be returning it. This phone is almost golden..
    01-06-09 09:57 PM
    Sorry to be off topic, but how do you check your up time?
    01-07-09 06:39 AM
    if i upgrade os to .85 will i loose my contacts list.if so how do i back them up.
    01-07-09 06:56 AM
    I did a wipe and reload of .75 (thanks to the help of helpful folks on these forums) and am still experiencing random reboots - maybe 2 a day and some days none. Heading to the VZW store today to get my replacement as they are getting a shipment of 70 in stock. Boy will i be inspecting that baby before I hand in my old one to make sure I am not getting into more than just random re-boots
    01-07-09 07:29 AM
    had lots of reboots/freezes with .75 (multiple per day)
    had the same amount with .85
    did a wipe and reinstall and now have 1 or 2 a day with .85
    This is my experience as well. I'm a very heavy user (3 IM's and constantly chatting, watching videos, constantly emailing, constantly listening to mp3's, etc.) and I usually get reboots when I'm listening to music and multitasking on it. I'm on .85 and I upgraded via a clean wipe and install.
    01-07-09 02:34 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD