02-21-09 03:18 PM
30 12
tools
    I can't ***** about free?? So if I go to McDonalds on a day they're giving away big macs, and I get severe food posining and wind up in the hospital cause of the Big mac, I can't complain cause it was free?? Just because something is free doesn't mean it should be done half assed.
    I think getting a free burger at McDonald's & advice/help on a forum are no where near the same. As far as 1/2 assed is concerned, its always going to be that way because you cant control what other people say or their actions.

Sometimes, as painful as it may be, it's better to ignore ignorance and just move on. If you come across a post that you feel the answer given was incorrect, then post what you know as fact. It's ok to say that you're not 100% sure about your answer- the end result is that you at least tried to be helpful.

If you waste a lot of time getting upset over things you have no control over, you're going to put yourself in an early grave.
    02-21-09 02:52 PM
    I can't ***** about free?? So if I go to McDonalds on a day they're giving away big macs, and I get severe food posining and wind up in the hospital cause of the Big mac, I can't complain cause it was free?? Just because something is free doesn't mean it should be done half assed.
    Now you are just grasping at straws! I don't think CB serves any consumable substance. I also do not see anyone giving "free" advice that will cause anyone's BB to spontaneously combust. Advice is free for a reason. Some of it is good, some of it is bad, what you choose to do with it is up to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 02:58 PM
    Man, I'm blown. Why are we arguing?? I'm bout to go watch Tropic thunder or something.
    02-21-09 03:07 PM
    Your right- the good does outweigh bad. But imagine, if you will, you post a question & now you're anxiously waiting for a reply. The replies start rolling in & the 1st 7 of them are insulting to the OP or their question. Who wants to keep coming back for that? By the time you get to the 8th response, it is from someone that actually took the time to help instead of treating you like a fool.
    Again we agree. I lurked here for awhile myself before I posted simply because of the few members I had seen that were rude and or short.

I also try to help where I can, because I don't want other people to NOT ask for fear of being labeled an *****, ******, etc. I stay because there are a lot of good people here. But, it is harder for a newbie to ignore hateful responses than it is for someone who has been here for awhile.

Without the influx of new people who decide to stay, CB would slowly fade away. Members of "the good old boys club" can not sustain this community alone. Some would do good to realize this.

02-21-09 03:15 PM
    Sweet fancy Moses... I didn't know i d i o t was a banned word! LOL!

02-21-09 03:18 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD