Who has used paypal to pay for apps on mobihand?
    I did yesterday and was wondering how long it takes to get the apps that way?
    05-13-09 09:15 PM
    I've had them instantly using paypal. Sometimes they just get a bit behind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 09:18 PM
    I've had them instantly using paypal. Sometimes they just get a bit behind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Me too.,,,,
    05-13-09 09:19 PM
    Uhm I wonder how long I need to wait b4 I ask them whats up?
    05-13-09 09:28 PM
    Uhm I wonder how long I need to wait b4 I ask them whats up?
    Do you have a credit card associated with your paypal account or not? If you do not, it may take up to 10 days to process your payment from your bank account.

EDIT: Just a little explaination. If you do have a credit card associated with your account and you do a payment via your bank account, PayPal will send the money to the seller right away. The reason is that PayPal will do a pre-auth on your credit card for the amount requested (essentially locking the funds on your card without charging them) while it waits for your bank transfer to process. If for any reason the bank transfer fails, it can use the credit card.

If you do not have a credit card on your account, PayPal cannot take the risk of a failed transfer and waits for the transfer to be approved before sending the funds to the seller.
    Last edited by FineWolf; 05-13-09 at 09:39 PM.
    05-13-09 09:33 PM
    That must be what it is cause my card just expired like 2 weeks ago and I didnt add the new one on paypal.
    05-13-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD