I got 5 emails over 1/2 hour that PatternLock had been updated. They all show the same version. Are these all for the same update or was something changed that i need to download again?
    05-30-09 05:17 PM
    same update i believe. i got the same thing...
    05-30-09 05:19 PM
    I got the same amount of emails. Not sure why we got so many.
    05-30-09 05:19 PM
    Same here. Its only 1 update

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 05:22 PM
    Ok....Thanks, i was too lazy to reboot again....lol.
    BTW anyone know why it was updated?
    05-30-09 05:25 PM
    The email says the update is for version 1.1.7 which is what I already had. The updated version is actually 1.1.7.1 (this is what showed on the download page). I received 3 emails about the update.
    Last edited by jfb336; 05-30-09 at 05:37 PM.
    05-30-09 05:25 PM
    Does anyone know what the update did? None of the 5 emails mentioned anything.
    05-30-09 05:32 PM
    Same here - a bunch of emails for 1.7 with no changelog included.
    05-30-09 05:34 PM
    Does anyone know what the update did? None of the 5 emails mentioned anything.
    The only thing I've noticed is that in PatternLock options where you choose which apps to disable auto lock during, the selection box looks different. It breaks it down by Currenty Running Apps, Built-in Apps and 3rd Party Apps. At least I don't remember it being that way. Wasn't it just 1 list with all the apps listed before?
    05-30-09 05:36 PM
    MobiHand keeps giving an error when pressing submit to upload the new update. The files have been uploaded, but the version number won't successfully change through their developer portal (or the release notes). I wasn't aware that emails were being sent out in all these failed attempts, and apologize. In any case, here are the release notes:

NEW IN VERSION 1.1.7.1
    --------------------------------
    - Removed the options for "Disable autolock when media player is playing", "Disable autolock when clock is running", "Disable autolock when camera is running" and added these applications to a "Native Applications" section when you click "Edit List" under "Disable autolock when the following applications are running". IMPORTANT NOTE: Your previous settings for these options will be lost, so please set them again using the new way.
    - The application chooser you get when you click "Edit List" now shows you currently running applications as well so that you can open an application, go to the options, and add it to your 'blacklist' if the application was not already being shown by PatternLock. IMPORTANT NOTE: Adding applications that always run (such as BlackBerry Messenger) to this list will cause PatternLock to never autolock
    - Fixes an issue where PatternLock could stop working under certain conditions when it is assigned to the lock key
    05-30-09 05:42 PM
    MobiHand keeps giving an error when pressing submit to upload the new update. The files have been uploaded, but the version number won't successfully change through their developer portal (or the release notes). I wasn't aware that emails were being sent out in all these failed attempts, and apologize. In any case, here are the release notes:

NEW IN VERSION 1.1.7.1
    --------------------------------
    - Removed the options for "Disable autolock when media player is playing", "Disable autolock when clock is running", "Disable autolock when camera is running" and added these applications to a "Native Applications" section when you click "Edit List" under "Disable autolock when the following applications are running". IMPORTANT NOTE: Your previous settings for these options will be lost, so please set them again using the new way.
    - The application chooser you get when you click "Edit List" now shows you currently running applications as well so that you can open an application, go to the options, and add it to your 'blacklist' if the application was not already being shown by PatternLock. IMPORTANT NOTE: Adding applications that always run (such as BlackBerry Messenger) to this list will cause PatternLock to never autolock
    - Fixes an issue where PatternLock could stop working under certain conditions when it is assigned to the lock key
    Thanks! I knew you'd be here shortly to clarify. Great customer support! Thanks for another great update!
    05-30-09 05:45 PM
    I got 5 email, same as others. But now my problem is, when I try to update thru the CrackBerry App Store I receive the following error message:

Mobile Download
    Error: You have already downloaded this software. Please contact customer support if you need further assistance.

Now what?
    05-30-09 06:05 PM
    If you are having a download problem, email the Tafasa support email address (support at tafasa dot com) and we'll try to sort your problem out. There is usually a MobiHand glitch with your account when that message appears.
    05-30-09 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD