ok this app is a great app, but there is one problem that is making me !!!

so i understand you can change the Background picture but if you have a high resloution widescreen picture it does not fit screen, is there any way that the storm can crop a picture for a background or is there no way? i have some cool pics i want to use but i cannot due to size limitations!

Thanks!
    05-29-09 07:32 PM
    ok this app is a great app, but there is one problem that is making me !!!

so i understand you can change the Background picture but if you have a high resloution widescreen picture it does not fit screen, is there any way that the storm can crop a picture for a background or is there no way? i have some cool pics i want to use but i cannot due to size limitations!

Thanks!
    PatternLock will resize your picture down to fit the width of the screen, but this will give you black bars on the top and the bottom. I believe this is the default behavior or the Storm as well. I would suggest using a simple paint program or photo editor on your computer and crop the pictures exactly how you would like them to appear on the Storm. The screen resolution is 480x360.
    05-29-09 07:41 PM
    PatternLock will resize your picture down to fit the width of the screen, but this will give you black bars on the top and the bottom. I believe this is the default behavior or the Storm as well. I would suggest using a simple paint program or photo editor on your computer and crop the pictures exactly how you would like them to appear on the Storm. The screen resolution is 480x360.

Crackberry also has a wallpaper maker that you can use to crop pictures to the right size.
    05-29-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD