Here's what's happening to me... any suggestions?

PatternLock is always making my Storm light up. It goes dim according to my settings, but it lights back up without any type of input about 30 seconds after dimming. This is draining my battery at a pretty good clip.

Any ideas?
    10-29-09 10:07 AM
    I have a problem as well, after I deleted pattern lock it stopped. Every time I disconnected from my Bluetooth it made the phone start playing music. Deleted PL and it works fine now.
    10-29-09 10:26 AM
    Bummer... I tried reinstalling it and had the same issue. I really like pattern lock due to the 'security' as opposed to the built in password protection and the Slider app. Oh well... maybe they'll fix the app before I'm eligible for upgrade in January. If not, I'll live.

Storm 2 or Android device?.....hmmm.....?
    10-29-09 10:32 AM
    try locking the phone manually. so it dims automatically after locking. i dont have a problem with pattern lock on .328
    10-29-09 10:43 AM
    I just now saw this thread.. Great!!!! I installed it an hour ago and havent seen any issues..Is there anything the storm can use/do that doesnt need tweaked? Jebuz!!!!
    10-29-09 11:37 AM
    Just did another delete (not archive/remove from archive) and re-add. Seems to be working now.
    10-29-09 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD