I've tested this numerous times.

I've noticed my storm's backlight won't stay on very long when trying to read pages and such. So I check my backlight settings and it's set to 30 sec. I change it to 1 min, save, and leave my storm alone. The backlight stays on as it should. It will go black, I touch it to light back up, wait and it still works fine for 30 secs. I let go black again, wait longer to allow the pattern lock to kick in, touch it, unlock it, wait, and it only lasts 10 secs before going black.

The same thing happens when I reset the backlight, but now use the hot key to activate the pattern lock, it overrides my backlight settings and won't stay on longer that 10 secs.

I really, really, love this app, but it's very annoying to have it override my backlight settings.
    05-08-09 08:39 AM
    I've tested this numerous times.

I've noticed my storm's backlight won't stay on very long when trying to read pages and such. So I check my backlight settings and it's set to 30 sec. I change it to 1 min, save, and leave my storm alone. The backlight stays on as it should. It will go black, I touch it to light back up, wait and it still works fine for 30 secs. I let go black again, wait longer to allow the pattern lock to kick in, touch it, unlock it, wait, and it only lasts 10 secs before going black.

The same thing happens when I reset the backlight, but now use the hot key to activate the pattern lock, it overrides my backlight settings and won't stay on longer that 10 secs.

I really, really, love this app, but it's very annoying to have it override my backlight settings.

Just go into the patternlock settings and change the backlight time limit there.
    05-08-09 08:44 AM
    Just go into the patternlock settings and change the backlight time limit there.
    It's not rocket science!
    05-08-09 08:48 AM
    Ah, that slipped in there during one of the updates, totally missed that. Not exactly a fan of having to do that, but at least it works.
    05-08-09 08:59 AM
    i have patternlock set to activate 5 sec after backlight goes out but patternlock wont activate. what do i do?
    05-14-09 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD