05-20-09 12:59 AM
35 12
tools
    The Weather is here... Wish you were beautiful!

Parrothead for 36 yrs *since I was 5 I've raised 3 kids on Buffet; Come Monday was our nightly lullabye.
    Concerts, Books, Book signing, won a karoke contest in the PHC we used to have here in the Jxn area- had to sing Margaritaville as the Swedish Chef...HaHa. So. Oh yes. I LIVE , Laugh & Love JB!
    05-17-09 12:08 PM
    I've been to a few shows but its been a while.
    I love having Sirius because he has his own channel and all the concerts are being played live this summer.
    I like the old stuff better too.
    05-17-09 11:53 PM
    I'm a huge Buffett phan. Just got back from Vegas and it was awesome. I'm also going to Mansfield(Boston) and Cincy. Probably Tahiti if he goes, he has dropped a few hints at it. BuffettNews is the best parrotthead site out there.
    05-18-09 03:04 AM
    I just loaded both of the cd's from welcome to margaritaville on my storm.

I use audiograbber but I sure wish there was a ripper that automatically loaded the song names. Having to go through and manually change each filename from "track XX" is a nuissance.

================================
    WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

The Patrick Henry Caucus - Home Page
    THE912PROJECT.COM

Time to reclaim the 10th amendment
    ================================

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 08:49 AM
    I'm a son of a son of a sailor parrothead.

05-18-09 09:50 AM
    Another Parrot Head checking in. I've never seen him live. Anytime I've tried, either the tickets were extremely hard to get or extremely expensive. So, I'll tide myself over with CDs and his books. Salty Piece of Land was great. Now I have his songs running through my head. Not a bad way to start the day--

...If the phone doesn't ring, you'll know that it's me...
    or another road trip classic in our car:
    Have you always been an *******, or did you work at it your whole life?
    05-18-09 10:11 AM
    Another Parrot Head checkin in here.

One of the remaining "Gypsies in the Palace" just sitting here wondering Who's gonna steal the peanut butter?
    05-18-09 10:18 AM
    Any of you read his books? I bought tales from margaritaville. Was excellent parrothead reading...

05-18-09 10:22 AM
    So we all know we are "crackheads" but how many of us are Parrotheads? Anyone going to the Pittsburgh show in June?
    I am with the Central Texas PHC. Attended the Dallas/Frisco tailgate (took days to recover) but didn't see the show.
    05-18-09 12:11 PM
    Come on people. There have to be more than this number of Parrotheads on CrackBerry.
    05-20-09 12:59 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD