I guess I had been one of the lucky ones that haven't noticed any major problems with my phone, just the 'normal' software issues (lagging, etc.) that everyone seems to be having. (Patiently waiting for software upgrades...)

However, this morning I was trying to get to a contact, and using my finger to 'slide' the screen down to the 'N's, and something strange was happening. I'd slide my finger up the entire screen (I was able to see the 'G's at the bottom), lift it, put it back down at the bottom to do another slide - and it would skip back to the 'D's again!

In other words, it wasn't holding the position, and started over, and I wasn't getting anywhere close to my 'N's!

It was doing the same thing in my text screen while trying to get to the top. Other screens, too. It would not pan at all.

I did a battery pull, and all is well now, but worried that this will keep happening. Is this something that has been happening to anyone else?

(I hope I explained this well enough. I don't have the 'lingo' down very good yet.)
    11-26-08 10:54 AM
    Yup, that's happened to me a few times. I can't recall how I fixed it - probably a battery pull or it went away after changing applications but you're definitely not the only one having this issue.

BOO!
    11-26-08 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD