Hey everyone, thanks for the wealth of awesome information that has made my phone useful. The alternative would have been an unfortunate employee of Verizon with a brick being removed from a dark orfice, while at the hospital.
    One question, Ive dld an app from download.com which is the pocket oxford Spanish dictionary and cant seem to find the dl to install it? When I do it from my PC it goes through the process and attempts to install, but not on the Storm. I didnt find the exe file in the download folder, and cant find it when I try to explore the phone or media card. Id love to be able to use this but just cant seem to find it. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

_d
    02-25-09 11:09 PM
    Err are you sure the app you downloaded is made for the Blackberry OS?
    02-25-09 11:12 PM
    yep, i'd post a link but I cant since Im <10 posts
    02-25-09 11:15 PM
    You will need to install it on your computer and use DM to install it onto the bb.

You'd be better off looking on bb sites for apps.

Download.com is not a good choice for bb apps (no info on OS compatability etc). Not to mention the misleading links et al.

Here is the link on crackberry:

MSDict Pocket Oxford Spanish Dictionary (BlackBerry) - Education & Reference BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    Last edited by nightfishing; 02-25-09 at 11:23 PM.
    02-25-09 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD