Can anyone tell me why my outlook email for work has only some emails come into my phone and not all of them are staying there??? is that an issue with my outlook or BB??? i dont have that problem with gmail on my BB...
    04-02-09 12:23 PM
    Your email settings in Outlook probably have it not store the message on the server, so when Outlook sees a new email it downloads it and removes it from the server. Then when your BB checks your mail server, it sees nothing.

It happens sometimes because mail is always coming in, and if it comes it after outlook checked (but before its next check) giving it time for the BB to grab it and download it.

In the account settings for that email in outlook, you should find the advanced tab and check 'Leave a copy of messages on the server' then check 'Remove from server after x days.' I have mine at 5 days because I also have a laptop checking, but you can put it all the way down to 1 day and be fine.
    04-02-09 12:36 PM
    I made a thread about this. Search "how to outlook bis" or something. The last post there shows you how.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 01:44 PM
    Your email settings in Outlook probably have it not store the message on the server, so when Outlook sees a new email it downloads it and removes it from the server. Then when your BB checks your mail server, it sees nothing.

It happens sometimes because mail is always coming in, and if it comes it after outlook checked (but before its next check) giving it time for the BB to grab it and download it.

In the account settings for that email in outlook, you should find the advanced tab and check 'Leave a copy of messages on the server' then check 'Remove from server after x days.' I have mine at 5 days because I also have a laptop checking, but you can put it all the way down to 1 day and be fine.

Good information!!
    04-02-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD