Before you ask, yes I did search. I can't seem to find the option to allow syncing in both directions from outlook to BB as well as BB to outlook. Anything entered into my BB is not being synced to outlook. Can anyone remind me how to change the option to sync both ways?
    Thanks.
    02-02-10 02:17 PM
    Just plug in your BB to your PC via USB and go to sync... once you're in the options you have the ability to adjust the sync options to go both ways... pretty simple actually...
    02-02-10 02:36 PM
    in dtm (going off v.4.7 or greater )

main page>sync>located on the left of the prgrm screen is "syncronize" , configure and under that is "synchronization" click syncronization> new screen click syncronization button on the right of the screen> make sure that the calendar is checked, click calendar (not the check box) for set up> select outlook> next> the next screen is where you can select the direction of the sync.

keep clicking next, and make your selections, do this for all the apps you would like to sync.
    02-02-10 02:49 PM
    in dtm (going off v.4.7 or greater )

main page>sync>located on the left of the prgrm screen is "syncronize" , configure and under that is "synchronization" click syncronization> new screen click syncronization button on the right of the screen> make sure that the calendar is checked, click calendar (not the check box) for set up> select outlook> next> the next screen is where you can select the direction of the sync.

keep clicking next, and make your selections, do this for all the apps you would like to sync.
    Awesome, thanks. However. It still won't sync from my device to my phone. I KNOW I set it up to go both ways(no jokes) in the beginning but I'm just noticing now that it does not. Now I've confirmed that it is set to transfer both ways, but it is not.
    Any ideas?
    02-02-10 02:58 PM
    are you able to sync other apps ie contacts, notes, tasks?

is the outlook user profile correct on the dtm?
    02-02-10 03:10 PM
    try changing the sync option to one way. create a dummy entry, sync, change it back, create another dummie entry, and sync again......
    02-02-10 03:12 PM
    Ok. I changed it to one way, device to outlook, and it didn't work. Apparently nothing from my device is going to outlook no matter what.

All my tasks and memos are going both ways.
    02-02-10 03:25 PM
    do you have more than one email configured? if so, it will only sync the default one with outlook.
    02-02-10 03:47 PM
    Yeah, I have a hotmail account and a gmail account pushed, but I don't use the calendar in either and have never synced either calendar. It *was* syncing both ways at one time. Not sure when it stopped.
    02-02-10 04:07 PM
    If I go into my calendar options I have a default calendar that has 269 entries and the actual calendar that I want to sync has 9. So I guess you are right, somehow things got screwed up down the line and my default is wrong. I'm not sure how to change it back though.
    02-02-10 04:11 PM
    go to configure your calander sync settings, and go to advanced. then map it out, making sure that it is going personal folders\calander

is there any error messages that come up when you sync?
    02-02-10 04:15 PM
    If I go into my calendar options I have a default calendar that has 269 entries and the actual calendar that I want to sync has 9. So I guess you are right, somehow things got screwed up down the line and my default is wrong. I'm not sure how to change it back though.
    sorry, scrtch my last post.... i had a call in the middle of typing. you can do that by going to my last post, and making sure that it is going there, or, when you go through the sync settings, it will give you a folder option, and that is where you are wanting to change to the correct profile
    02-02-10 04:17 PM
    I am getting a, "Folder is no longer part of the system data source or the folder could not be found," Runtime Error.

Which folder is this talking about? On the phone or the computer?
    02-18-10 01:18 AM
    I sync directly from my VZ Storm2 9950 (.607) to Outlook 2003 via USB or BT. ( no BES )

Where can I find the time of my last sync with Outlook?
    Unfortunately, I enter info on my device and my Outlook and at time it would be handy to be to know the time of the last sync.

I've looked everywhere on DM and the device.
    I'm sure I'm missing something.

TIA
    05-19-10 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD