Hello All,

I checked through quite a few threads and did not find this specific issue. I can connect my STORM to the computer and Desktop Manager but when I try to Sync the Calendar I get an error message about "No applications configured for Sync" When I go in to set up the sync it says the table is missing or something like that.

I called Verizon help and they could not do anything they have a ticket out...but no call backs yet. Was thinking about calling Blackberry but it is $50...so I figured I would check at the source first!

So issue is getting my OUTLOOK Calendar and Contacts to my STORM. I am not on an Enterprise Server. My contacts were switched at the Verizon Store by there people....but I need to be able to Sync my Calendar and Contacts to Outlook on an ongoing basis.

Any help you can offer is GREATLY appreciated!!!!

This is my 2nd BB first was an 8830. I really like the STORM the more you play around with it the better you get at it....pretty cool! Getting the STORM has created an unintended problem. My wife had been reaming me about "Crackberry" and using it etc.....she just had a regular phone....well I gave her my 8830 and now she is HOOKED!!!
    11-25-08 01:03 PM
    When you are on the main menu of Desktop Manager, click on Synchronize and then on the left, you'll have options. Under configure, you'll see another synchronize link. Click on that and follow along. It'll take care of the problem.
    11-25-08 01:10 PM
    Hello All,

I checked through quite a few threads and did not find this specific issue. I can connect my STORM to the computer and Desktop Manager but when I try to Sync the Calendar I get an error message about "No applications configured for Sync" When I go in to set up the sync it says the table is missing or something like that.

I called Verizon help and they could not do anything they have a ticket out...but no call backs yet. Was thinking about calling Blackberry but it is $50...so I figured I would check at the source first!

So issue is getting my OUTLOOK Calendar and Contacts to my STORM. I am not on an Enterprise Server. My contacts were switched at the Verizon Store by there people....but I need to be able to Sync my Calendar and Contacts to Outlook on an ongoing basis.

This is my 2nd BB first was an 8830. I really like the STORM the more you play around with it the better you get at it....pretty cool! Getting the STORM has created an unintended problem. My wife had been reaming me about "Crackberry" and using it etc.....she just had a regular phone....well I gave her my 8830 and now she is HOOKED!!!
    I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the Desktop Manager program. Might want to try getting it straight from blackberry.com too.

BlackBerry - Desktop Software - BlackBerry Desktop Software at BlackBerry.com
    11-25-08 01:10 PM
    Try down loading the 4.7 desk top manager on the bb site
    11-25-08 01:15 PM
    When you are on the main menu of Desktop Manager, click on Synchronize and then on the left, you'll have options. Under configure, you'll see another synchronize link. Click on that and follow along. It'll take care of the problem.
    Do what he says^^
    11-25-08 01:18 PM
    I had already gone and tried the configure thing and keep getting the no tables alert. I am downloading the 4.7 English with Media Manager Desktop Manager from the BB Site. I see it was posted Nov 17th 2008 so it HAS to be newer than the disk that came with my STORM.

Thanks for the help! I will let you know the outcome....
    11-25-08 01:30 PM
    Sorry that it didn't work. I hope downloading the program from BlackBerry will solve your problem. I don't know for sure, but I believe that the Storm shipped with Desktop Manager 4.7 as well.
    Last edited by atang79; 11-25-08 at 01:47 PM.
    11-25-08 01:42 PM
    Any thoughts if your are using web outlook
    11-25-08 01:46 PM
    Any thoughts if your are using web outlook
    Unfortunately, I believe Desktop Manager may not work with that.
    11-25-08 01:48 PM
    Can you provide the exact error message and possibly a screen shot of the error?
    11-25-08 02:09 PM
    This isn't directly related to the above post, but somewhat. I am having trouble getting my storm to automatically synchronize when I connect it to my computer. I remember on my Pearl that I had to do something with the memory card to get it to automatically synchronize. I have the box check to synchronize when connected and it still won't do it. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
    Bryan
    11-25-08 02:17 PM
    I have Outlook calender at work and it works great, everything I write on my calender syncs to my storm. I also have Enterprise server so maybe that's why it works.
    11-25-08 02:19 PM
    While we are on the subject of synchronizing, does anyone know how to remove all the calendar entries at once that were sync'd previously? I did a desktop synchronization after getting my Bberry and then hooked up to Enterprise a few days later. Now I have duplicates. Any advice?
    11-25-08 02:23 PM
    While we are on the subject of synchronizing, does anyone know how to remove all the calendar entries at once that were sync'd previously? I did a desktop synchronization after getting my Bberry and then hooked up to Enterprise a few days later. Now I have duplicates. Any advice?
    go into desktop manager, backup/restore, copy the calendar from the right (device) to the computer (left) then select and remove calendar-all from the device.

then sync.
    11-25-08 03:32 PM
    Is Outlook app on, thats how I did mine. Then it asked if I would like to Sync outlook with my device.
    11-25-08 03:36 PM
    Fusible, where do you find an outlook app? My problem is that my contact sync and my calendar does not. it's strange.
    11-25-08 04:04 PM
    Fusible, where do you find an outlook app? My problem is that my contact sync and my calendar does not. it's strange.
    I use Outlook from Office 2007. But any Microsoft Outlook should work.
    11-25-08 04:14 PM
    Violincyn

This may not solve your problem but may allow you to work around it and have an even better setup but only if you have a blackberry data plan.

Go to thinkpost.net and sign up only 4 bucks a month, download their outlook plugin and their bb plugin and sync away wireless, so long as your outlook allows that to sync with the built in plugin your laughing and if it doesn't then your only down a few dollars and you cancel it.

Sorry I can't assist with your actual problem. I use outlook for everything but I have never had the mis fortune to use any other piece of software that I needed so much and was so full of bugs.

Hope you get it sorted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 04:15 PM
    go into desktop manager, backup/restore, copy the calendar from the right (device) to the computer (left) then select and remove calendar-all from the device.

then sync.
    I don't see how to select and remove calendar - all from the device...sorry I am really new at this.
    thanks for trying to help me. any further instructions will be appreciated. I did the first steps successfully...
    11-25-08 05:22 PM
    Iam having the same issue. It gives me an error 0x800400ff8 check documentation code
    11-25-08 05:27 PM
    If you had a prior Blackberry, the files are not being overwritten on the install of the newer version. So, Outlook will only look for your prior BB.

You will have to uninstall desktop manager and then go to the file (Program Files\Research in Motion\Blackberry) and manually delete any remaining files. Then reinstall the desktop software and this will work as it is supposed to.
    11-26-08 08:49 AM
    Well I tried the reload and downloaded Desktop Manager from the BB site and same issue. I am going to have to call them...Verizon never called me back about the error.
    11-26-08 04:33 PM
    Hello All,

I had the No Table Found issue as well. I found the fix here http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/can...51/#post531561
    Do the following:
    Unregister the old Microsoft Outlook connector ilxolkCompanion.fil.
    1. Open the command prompt.
    2. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Connectors\MS Outlook Connector.
    3. Type in the command regsvr32 -u ilxolkCompanion.fil.
    4. In Desktop Manager, Microsoft Outlook will no longer be listed as an available desktop application.

Register the most current Microsoft Outlook connector.
    1. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\IS71 Connectors\MS Outlook Connector.
    2. Type in the command regsvr32 msoutlookconnector.fil.
    3. In Desktop Manager, Microsoft Outlook will now be registered as an available desktop application.

Once these steps have been completed, configure synchronization again.
    11-26-08 04:45 PM
    I just got off the phone with BB Technical Support. VERY HELPFUL!!!!!

THey gave me a link to the fix for this issue.

Article Title: Cannot find table in system file Article Number: KB15278
    BlackBerry Search Results

They also sent me a link for when BB Desktop Manager gets updated to 4.8. It tells how to full uninstall the old version and install the new. Adds about 5 minutes to the whole process but will prevent this happening again.

Article Title: Perform a clean uninstall of BlackBerry Desktop Software Article Number: KB02206
    BlackBerry Search Results

Hope this helps!
    11-28-08 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD