Just upgraded to .148 and love it. The problem I have is the calendar entries on the outlook desk top are gone. They're still on my phone but won't sync to outlook. I have two e mails facebook and default. The default calendar setting is my first e mail acct, as it should be. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 06:09 PM
    i think there's a glitch because while i was restoring yesterday, the one thing that could not be restored were my calender entries. i only use the calender in my phone (i dont use outlook or anything) so maybe there is a prob with the bb calender..
    05-21-09 06:20 PM
    I just went through this with mine. Outlook would not snyc so I called Vzn (I'm still on .75).

1st thing to try was to uncheck the calander options under sync setup in DM. Then shut down Dm. Then restart DM and see if that works.

Mine did not work, so we reinstalled DM and started over. That did not work either.

Next, Vzm got RIM on the phone and he said since I just resent my service book to go to options>advanced options>default services>Calendar - default email. I see you said you did this, so maybe switch to your 2nd email account. I have 2 email and facebook. Good Luck
    05-21-09 07:09 PM
    I had this issue with outlook. I could not sync my calendar no matter what I tried. On a whim, I restored from a previous backup and that got everything working correctly.
    05-21-09 07:38 PM
    I had this issue with outlook. I could not sync my calendar no matter what I tried. On a whim, I restored from a previous backup and that got everything working correctly.
    Are you talking about a outlook back up or the BB back up.

05-21-09 08:29 PM
    It sounds like a more serious problem then with your phone. Doing an upgrade or wipe or anything should not affect your Outlook entries itself. The OP says it's not the phone entries but Outlook.

Do you use tasks and notes within Outlook and did those get lost on the desktop and not on the phone as well?
    05-21-09 09:06 PM
    It sounds like a more serious problem then with your phone. Doing an upgrade or wipe or anything should not affect your Outlook entries itself. The OP says it's not the phone entries but Outlook.

Do you use tasks and notes within Outlook and did those get lost on the desktop and not on the phone as well?

No the tasks and memos are ok. They're on the phone and outlook.

05-22-09 07:30 AM
    Are you talking about a outlook back up or the BB back up.

Sorry, blackberry back up.
    05-22-09 09:13 AM
    Thanks I'll try that, nothing to loose.

05-22-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD