I am having a problem I was hoping someone could help me with. Both my wife and I have the storms. When she sends me a meeting request the time isn't correct on my storm but shows up correct in my outlook. For example tonight she has a meeting at 8pm, but it is alerting me on the phone that the appointment is at 2pm? Any insight?

Thanks

Greg
    05-25-09 04:08 PM
    I am having a problem I was hoping someone could help me with. Both my wife and I have the storms. When she sends me a meeting request the time isn't correct on my storm but shows up correct in my outlook. For example tonight she has a meeting at 8pm, but it is alerting me on the phone that the appointment is at 2pm? Any insight?

Thanks

Greg
    Sounds like the time zone might be set incorrectly on her(?) phone.
    05-25-09 04:11 PM
    She would've sent it from her outlook on her computer though and it shows up correct on my outlook. I know my storm is set to MST, does outlook take your computer settings? Its wierd to me that my computer shows it correct but my storm doesn't. All other appointments that I make show up correct.
    Last edited by cornelius85; 05-25-09 at 04:53 PM. Reason: added info
    05-25-09 04:51 PM
    Set up both Storms to sync with a Google Calendar. Google Sync is free, as is the calendar.
    05-25-09 04:53 PM
    She would've sent it from her outlook on her computer though and it shows up correct on my outlook. I know my storm is set to MST, does outlook take your computer settings? Its wierd to me that my computer shows it correct but my storm doesn't. All other appointments that I make show up correct.
    Outlook has its own time zone settings... I have to admit that without seeing everything, I am a bit stumped. Maybe the time zone in her Outlook is set wrong?
    05-25-09 05:03 PM
    It deffinitely sounds odd to say the least, especially since both outlooks show the appointment at the correct time, just curious though, are you able to reproduce this error going in the opposite direction? Say from your Outlook to hers? Does her BB show the same odd time setting......
    05-25-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD