Ok so what do you think of it? Got any good storys of how it saved your life? Have any pics of you using it at work or play or? Thanks....
    02-05-10 04:31 PM
    I don't own a storm but in fact have a bold 9000. I swear by Otter Box! I have drop mine a couple of time, with NO damages and it DOES keep rain off of your berry. My wife has an Otter Box on her IPhone. She has in the past drop a couple of her phones before and this one being no exception. As we all know you just don't drop an iphone, but with the Outter Box it was TOTALLY fine! They are great and worth the price in the long run. You can get them here or check EBay. I got mine for about half the price Hope this helps

Oh! I work in Deli and where my phone there and no problems there either!
    02-05-10 04:52 PM
    they are totally worth it. i used o have a curve 8330 and dropped it so many times and no damages or scratches on it. i bought one for my storm now. I recommend buying it from a different website like amazon. bought mines for 31 dollars
    02-05-10 05:15 PM
    I had one on my 9000. Maximum protection for your Berry!
    02-05-10 06:00 PM
    I have the commuter case and will get it for my next phone too. Great stuff...just wish they would offer them in other colors!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 06:37 PM
    I have the defender case in my 9530 and love it! It saved my berry when it fell off the roof of my house while I was up there working. Adds some heft to the phone but I personally like it. Got it off eBay for half of retail price. Def recommended.

02-05-10 11:37 PM
    had the defender for 8330 and last weekend it snowed. living in nc its not often, so i stuck my phone out the car window to take a pic while i was driving home to take a pic of it coming down and of course i drop the phone doing about 25 not one scratch
    02-05-10 11:40 PM
    had the defender for 8330 and last weekend it snowed. living in nc its not often, so i stuck my phone out the car window to take a pic while i was driving home to take a pic of it coming down and of course i drop the phone doing about 25 not one scratch

LOL.. can we see the pic you took as this happened?
    02-06-10 06:58 AM
    i want a hard case for my Storm 2 and the otterboxes are just to big. I am using a $7 case from amazon right now and it works well actually. i really want innocase to release a 360 like they had for the s1! i loved that thing
    02-06-10 09:33 AM
    anyone else use this case?
    02-07-10 11:51 AM
    I have the defender and it protected my S1 from me taking a spill off my bike.
    02-07-10 01:57 PM
    I have the otterbox commuter for my 9530 and I swear by this case.

-Jeff
    02-07-10 05:52 PM
    Mines coming soon!!
    02-07-10 05:56 PM
    i've got the defender series for my storm. i love it and it does protect your phone form drops and some water. the only complaint that i have is that it is bulky and just cant carry in a pocket as easy as some of the others.
    02-07-10 06:36 PM
    anyone else???
    02-09-10 06:21 AM
    The OtterBox is a MUST have especially if you are on the go all the time. I can't even begin to tell you how many times this case has saved my phone. Its a little bulky but as far as 100% protection OtterBox has you covered. Just don't go scuba diving with the thing.
    02-09-10 12:46 PM
    Well i got mine and the thing is sweet...Love it...so whats some of the things you folks have put yours threw?
    02-11-10 11:27 AM
    I have one but only use it in the summer when I'm doing yard work - because of the bulk. But it does work and I got mine for about 15 bucks. Getting ready to do alot of house renovations so I know I will put it on then.
    02-11-10 01:56 PM
    I have the Otterbox Commuter case for my 9530.

I bought the case after dropping my FIRST storm from waist height and cracking the screen.

Since the case has been equipped, I've dropped the new phone as bad, or worse, and it remains completely undamaged.

I also like how the hard-case portion allows the phone to slip in and out of my pocket without gripping. Only the corners are rubber and grippy. Great design.

Very happy with this buy.
    02-11-10 03:17 PM
    so anyone else? Anyone got any pics of theres being used? Come on FD/PD/EMS folks.....
    04-06-10 06:55 AM
    I have the otterbox for my storm, I love it, I don't find it that bulky? I mean its a little bit thick but for the protection you get its awesome.
    04-06-10 01:30 PM
    I love mine!!!!! The other day at work though I snagged my pone on a shelf and broke the belt clip.I emailed the company inquiring on purchasing a new clip and shortly afterward recieved a email saying a new holster was shipped no charge. That is the way to keep cutomers!!!!!! A little CS goes a long way.
    04-06-10 07:47 PM
    I have one, the wife has one, my buddies have them (BB and iphones). I have dropped my phone numerous times - no damage. Had one on my old BB too. I have started to look at new phones, and before I even get interested in a certain one, I look at the otterbox website to see what phones they have cases for. Their customer service is very good too.
    04-07-10 02:29 AM
    D
    Ok so what do you think of it? Got any good storys of how it saved your life? Have any pics of you using it at work or play or? Thanks....
    I myself don't have one'but my dad has one on his 8330 and dropped it many a time.it well worth it.I plan on getting in myself soon.

It your looking for cases for your storm...google BB storm protection.I found a list of 11 reviews of storm cases

04-07-10 01:30 PM
    I've had the Otterbox defender on my 9530 since purchasing the phone. I've not had any 'bad' drops out of mine, just ones that I can feel my a$$ pucker thinking will the case hold or not and sure enough it does. My only complaint with the case, it takes some getting use to in typing. With the bulkier case, some of the keys are harder to hit, especially while typing in landscape mode. But once that part of the learning curve is overcome, I've found that I can manage without issue. I'd definitely buy another Otterbox as I feel it is a good design and good protection for my phone.
    04-07-10 03:13 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD