I am now on my second Blackberry thinking that the first one was a dud. Same problems. Besides all the issues described by others such as slow and poor camera I continue to have problems with those who call me or who I call constantly complaining that they can't hear me. It doesn't matter where I am physically. I did not have this problem with my prior Blackberry World Edition. The complaint that I get is that the reception on the other end fades in and out. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to remedy this. I love Verizon's network but the Storm is a product that was far from being ready for prime time. I just hope some industrious attorney goes after RIM for misrepresenting this product. As a phone, it is awful!!!
    02-28-09 07:19 PM
    You carry your phone in your pocket? Might have a wooly stuck in the mike. Upgrade to .109, camera wicked fast now.
    02-28-09 07:24 PM
    Agreed... and am currently fighting to get phones that work... please post up some information here... I want to see if we can get this addressed by Verizon or RIM

Sorry I can't post links yet... but check my thread here

h t t p://forums.crackberry.com/f139/storm-call-quality-muffled-171975/#post1820437

Copy and paste the http without spaces... can't post links yet

And just to add firmware only brought a marginal amount of clarity to the parties I talked to, but still sounded far from being acceptable.
    Last edited by dcsr23; 03-01-09 at 12:01 AM. Reason: additional info...
    02-28-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD