Glad I took the leak instead..my number ends in 8 and that wouldve been a long wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 09:44 PM
    im in detroit, mi at 9:59 i was able to update... went from official .75 to official .148. options--advanced--wireless upgrade
    I am in Detroit too...and I keep trying and getting no luck...

BTW, GO WINGS!!
    05-31-09 09:47 PM
    Not sure how. when I use FF it doesn't give me a Check for Updates button. Instead it says it only supports IE 5.5 or later. If it worked for you, great! If you know why, please share!
    IDK why, click on check for updates... and the window was empty, closed that and there it was, another window with the update list, only took about 1/2 hour to complete to...lucky I guess!
    05-31-09 09:49 PM
    I am in Detroit too...and I keep trying and getting no luck...

BTW, GO WINGS!!
    I am sure there are bugs. I've tried DM and OTA. It looks like I will have to wait even longer.

Btw: the Wings looked so good to tonight! Glad to other fans out there!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 09:57 PM
    Has ANYONE running .122 been able to do an OTA update?
    05-31-09 10:43 PM
    Has ANYONE running .122 been able to do an OTA update?
    If you are running a leak it will most likely not allow you to update via OTA. Only recognizes official OS's. You will have to download manually, but no big deal, better process anyway
    05-31-09 10:46 PM
    If you are running a leak it will most likely not allow you to update via OTA. Only recognizes official OS's. You will have to download manually, but no big deal, better process anyway
    Thanks for the speculative insight. But I was trying to gather some actual empirical evidence. So I'll ask again, "Has ANYONE running .122 been able to get the OTA update?"
    05-31-09 10:50 PM
    Thanks for the speculative insight. But I was trying to gather some actual empirical evidence. So I'll ask again, "Has ANYONE running .122 been able to get the OTA update?"
    WOW!!! Good luck with that buddy! Why dont you do a search because it only has been asked and answered a million and a half times before.
    05-31-09 10:53 PM
    Any of you have a phone number that ends in a 0? The OTAs are being done in waves according to published info. Unless your phone number ends in a 0, you won't get it just yet.
    Wrong info.

My # ends in 2. I started the OTA download at 6:50pm Sunday night, about 3 hours before the officially given time.
    05-31-09 10:57 PM
    I am running on .122, I it still says no available upgrades. Any suggestions?
    Did mine OTA at about 6:00 p.m. Took an hour and a half, no glitches whatsoever.

Cheers,
    Steve
    05-31-09 10:58 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD