So I'm one of those who finally decided to make the jump from .75 and while for the most part it is a huge improvement, one thing I noticed is that the threads like OTA apps and OTA themes won't show the first post. The problem is the same regardless of whether I'm using the WAP site. I took some screenshots to illustrate the problem:

Anyone else seen this? I have a feeling this may somehow be a result of operator error on my part.
    03-01-09 04:15 PM
    Clear your Browser Cache (all options), this is not an OS problem.
    03-01-09 04:25 PM
    wtfffffffff?????? that looks really weird man im sorry idk you should call 611 n ask them for the advanced tech or just PM CX or JRSCCivic or somethin
    03-01-09 04:27 PM
    lol or JRSCCivic will just post the prob hahah
    03-01-09 04:28 PM
    Sorry. Forgot to mention in the first post that I've tried clearing the cache a few times.

I figured this isn't an OS problem, but it only started happening after the upgrade, and I can't seem to figure out what is causing it.
    03-01-09 04:31 PM
    weird, I just navigated there on mine and no issues...if you cleared your cache already,
    maybe try navigating there from the begining again, manually typing the m.crackberry.com, then clicking the links to get there.
    I have had my browser switch to html sometimes and backing out and going back in has switched it.
    I know that is not your problem, but it's something to try.
    Let us know if it gets fixed.
    03-01-09 04:44 PM
    Success!

For those who want to know, I cleared the cache again, batt pull, then went to crackberry by typing it in instead of using the bookmark. I had tried all those things separately before, but doing all three in that order seems to have been the trick. Thanks for the help!
    03-01-09 05:03 PM
    Success!

For those who want to know, I cleared the cache again, batt pull, then went to crackberry by typing it in instead of using the bookmark. I had tried all those things separately before, but doing all three in that order seems to have been the trick. Thanks for the help!
    Thanks for your post on this topic. If been struggling with this problem since I upgraded to .103. I'm on .109 now. Those steps resolved the issue for me as well.
    03-03-09 08:22 PM
    Ok I thought I had fixed this but it keeps coming back, requiring me to clear the cache and do a battery pull every time I go to one of those threads. Does anyone have any idea why this problem might keep coming back, and what I can do to fix it for good?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD