Whether or not this has been posted I figured out the OTA won't work with the a leak version installed

I have .141 on my phone and click check for update and it says "No Updates Available"
    My mom has a storm she hasn't installed any new OS on and was running .75 and when I clicked check for update it found one right away.

Live in MN last digits end in 5 if that matters

Let me know if I'm wrong but that is how I see it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 09:40 PM
    Whether or not this has been posted I figured out the OTA won't work with the a leak version installed

I have .141 on my phone and click check for update and it says "No Updates Available"
    My mom has a storm she hasn't installed any new OS on and was running .75 and when I clicked check for update it found one right away.

Gota be a 0... just load it with DM.
    05-31-09 09:41 PM

Having a leaked os stop you from doing an ota. Better use you dm.
    05-31-09 09:42 PM
    Own a mac sadly, sucks that DM for mac won't do this. Will have to go and find a windows again to update DAMN!

05-31-09 09:43 PM
    Wait when you say 0 does that mean when Verizon hits the 5's I can OTA update even though I have a leaked OS?

05-31-09 09:44 PM
    Hey Civic, based on what I've seen tonight, anyone running .75 can go Options | Advanced | Wireless update and get the OTA now. Those running a leak or hybrid cannot.

The last digit of the phone number has to do with the "poke" which puts the Update icon on the home screen. That's being sent by phone number.
    05-31-09 09:44 PM
    Odd question at the moment but is there anyway even to wipe your OS with a mac or just do it on your blackberry, I know I can backup contacts on a mac and that crap but can I still wipe it back to .75, if you understand what I'm saying??

05-31-09 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD