i have a problem with downloading a OTA link to my blackberry storm 2 (9550). I would send the link via email to my phone, open the attachment, and this error message comes up, "907 invalid COD file not found" please help. all i wanna do is get this to work.
    06-03-10 12:50 PM
    What are you trying to download? What is the link?
    06-03-10 01:05 PM
    im just trying to download this link to my phone so i can have this theme com_plazmic_theme_AndroidStorm2.jad and that message comes up..
    06-03-10 01:24 PM
    Either file has been removed. You have typed it incorrectly (or a spellcheck edited it). Or you are trying to download the wrong link. Either way - if it is a theme - you should be contacting the theme builder directly or at least in the correct forum. Likely there is already a thread relating to the theme that the theme builder monitors in the theme forums.

Mod this thread should be relocated.
    06-03-10 01:30 PM
    so how do i contact ECruz? he's the theme builder for this theme...would you recommend that turn spell check off and try again?
    06-03-10 01:42 PM
    so how do i get in-touch with ECruz? He's the theme builder on this...would u recommend that i turn spell checks off?
    06-03-10 01:46 PM
    and what do u mean when u say, "Mod this thread should be relocated." what do i need to do?
    06-03-10 01:49 PM
    i clicked the OTA link that ECruz provided, which is the exact link i showed you...what am i to do?
    06-03-10 01:50 PM
    OK - what you are showing is not a link or an internet address. That could be the problem.

Is this a free theme?

If it's a paid theme - don't post on open forums the download link.

I was talking to the moderators - only they can move this thread to the righ forum.

If E-cruz posted on crackberry you can PM him. Please read through the help & FAQ forum for how to do so.
    06-03-10 02:02 PM
    i clicked the OTA link that ECruz provided, which is the exact link i showed you...what am i to do?
    The link that you posted is not the complete link.

Try clicking on this or just type it in your browser

Android By E - Storm Edition Android 2 Dual Screen Reloaded v2.25

blueroomsolution.com/Themes/elycruz/Android2Storm/com_plazmic_theme_AndroidStorm2.jad

If you still cant get it to work you need to post in the proper sub forum as 1magine has said. You can find info on this theme here.

Android By E - Storm Edition
    Last edited by hydroz_23; 06-03-10 at 03:33 PM.
    06-03-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD