I'm trying to do the OTA upgrade and it had originally said to delete 19MB of memory so I did and then went back to the upgrade and didn't get the error message but now its been sitting there for 2 hours on 0% downloading and it's not paused. There is also no arrow activity in the top corner.

Help?
    05-31-09 08:18 PM
    I'm trying to do the OTA upgrade and it had originally said to delete 19MB of memory so I did and then went back to the upgrade and didn't get the error message but now its been sitting there for 2 hours on 0% downloading and it's not paused. There is also no arrow activity in the top corner.

Help?
    I would cancel or do batt pull and start again but why arent you doing it on the DM with the computer? much easier and you wont risk losing anything
    05-31-09 08:22 PM
    reboot and try again
    05-31-09 08:26 PM

Help?
    cancel the your ota and do a batt pull and fallow this sticky.

good luck

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/in...source-213706/
    05-31-09 08:27 PM
    i had to delete 42 apps for mine to start LOL
    05-31-09 08:28 PM
    I wanted to do OTA because that's what I did for .075 and I didn't have to deal with reloading apps.
    05-31-09 08:44 PM
    what is the OTA link?
    05-31-09 08:50 PM
    i think i hear an echo in here....
    05-31-09 08:53 PM
    Wait how are u guys doing OTA? Its saying nothing available for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 09:01 PM
    If i do OTA, will it delete my contacts and such?
    Thanks
    05-31-09 09:04 PM
    Wow, it's no wonder Verizon didn't want to release an update.
    05-31-09 09:08 PM
    Leaks ftw. While they can be a pain at least their easier downloads lol

05-31-09 09:13 PM
    Yep , I have been helping some people here and there. But some people don`t even look around to find the info they need.

just imagined for those users who does not know about crackberry.
    05-31-09 09:13 PM
    Yep , I have been helping some people here and there. But some people don`t even look around to find the info they need.

just imagined for those users who does not know about crackberry.
    yeppers...its not fun anymore copying and pasting the same reply 50 times
    05-31-09 09:16 PM
    Wait how are u guys doing OTA? Its saying nothing available for me

I agree. I keep going to wireless update and it says No Updates Available. Anybody got any ideas what's happening? Is it just server overload?
    05-31-09 09:17 PM
    VZW has their head up their @ss right about now with this......
    I know this personally....they don't want outside help as well.
    They get what they deserve......
    maybe you can help me. I searched the forum and i read a post that says OTA does not delete contatcs or anything... then i read another saying the person lost their contacts... which is it!?!?!?
    Thanks
    yeppers...its not fun anymore copying and pasting the same reply 50 times
    yeah, i know what you mean.
    05-31-09 09:18 PM
    maybe you can help me. I searched the forum and i read a post that says OTA does not delete contatcs or anything... then i read another saying the person lost their contacts... which is it!?!?!?
    Thanks
    well you are not suppose to lose anything but some people seem to be finding ways to do it.
    05-31-09 09:19 PM
    I agree. I keep going to wireless update and it says No Updates Available. Anybody got any ideas what's happening? Is it just server overload?
    What OS are the both of you running? If you are running a leak or hybrid, anything other than .75, you cannot update OTA.
    05-31-09 09:19 PM
    Thanks
    Back your data to be safe because you never know. Better to be safe than sorry.
    05-31-09 09:20 PM
    Thanks
    Your taking your chances.....Personally, I would not touch it until I was around my PC...Do my backup, then you do what you like....
    05-31-09 09:20 PM
    I'm running .75 and I pretty much had to delete all my apps.....what a pain in the ***. I'm sitting at 17% right now it seems to go at like 3% at a time. So great....
    05-31-09 09:21 PM
    Yeah...I can see it now......I would love to be a fly on the wall when VZW opens Monday.....Look back and see why now they picked a Sunday to release this. Mondays are he!! anyways, now add in 1.5million BIS and 500,000 BES users. Can you hear me now.......
    05-31-09 09:24 PM
    If i do OTA, will it delete my contacts and such?
    Thanks
    And why would that matter? If you back up your Storm like you are supposed to all you need to do is restore it when the update is completed.
    05-31-09 09:34 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD