I was wondering what the options are to update my current version of .65

is this site the official way to get the newer version ?

BlackBerry - Update your Device Software

I am skeptical on using the "leaked" versions and rather use a more official update.

So if you guys can tell me how i can update to .75, it'll be great. Thanks.
    12-04-08 02:16 PM
    It just never ends does it????
    12-04-08 02:26 PM
    There is a sticky at the top of the page that explains how to update to .75.

And I don't know what you mean by options? You can either update or you can't.
    12-04-08 02:32 PM
    ROFL are u serious? Search is your friend lol. And yes, it is stickied as well <_< And no, it will never end LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 02:43 PM
    haha i did check the stickied one, isn't that the leaked version with the exe you need to seperately download ... so its not official? i check ..
    12-04-08 02:59 PM
    haha i did check the stickied one, isn't that the leaked version with the exe you need to seperately download ... so its not official? i check ..
    Official updates can also be downloaded. If you go to the VZW site you can download the OS version that is currently on your Storm.

Go ahead and update to .75. When VZW releases .78 or whatever next week, you'll still be able to update to it via whatever method you choose.
    12-04-08 03:04 PM
    should i install all the program and desktop manager before trying to update?

i wanted to update OTA style
    12-04-08 03:30 PM
    If you want OTA you gotta wait til it's released...
    12-04-08 03:37 PM
    thats what i been asking since the beginning, and everyone is saying its out already and all that crap
    12-04-08 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD