I had 132 installed and then installed 141/5 hybrid from lyricidal. Used the shrink OS tool also. I noticed that the locked pictures/wallpapers came back after the install. Anyway,how do I get rid of them without downgrading then upgrading? Basically what is my best bet to get rid of the extra noise. Thanks so much!
    05-13-09 01:55 PM
    BBFileScout
    download it OTA, navigate to your sample folder using it and delete what you'd like
    05-13-09 04:12 PM
    Nice hybrid. Why wouldn't you pull that file out to begin with?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 04:47 PM
    I included it in case people still use them
    it is removable with Shrink-A-OS, but if you install to phone before shrinking or don't wipe, it remains from previous install (or at least that's what I have found from experience)
    05-13-09 05:11 PM
    Yes, if they get installed, you must hop OS versions to properly pull them off. I get rid of the cods for them on each load. 6MB is too much to lose in space.

05-13-09 05:21 PM
    For those that like the pictures but want them stored on the memory card as opposed to the app memory here is a link to a thread that I made a while back with all of the original images that can be saved to the memory card.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sto...ctures-207832/
    05-13-09 05:26 PM
    Does the BBfile scout truelly get rid od the files.
    05-14-09 06:03 AM
    I included it in case people still use them
    it is removable with Shrink-A-OS, but if you install to phone before shrinking or don't wipe, it remains from previous install (or at least that's what I have found from experience)

On both hybrid installs, I Checked off to remove languages, instant msg programs , help files, etc., and then pressed shrink Os. After, I ran the exe and they
    Still appeared. I would love to get rod of that stuff.

05-14-09 06:25 AM
    I've got an question.. To install an updated version of your hybrid do you have to downgrade to .132 again then upgrade?

05-14-09 07:18 AM
    Does BBfilescout actuall work. Removed all of the "locked" wallpapers and still gained no memory. Thanks for all of the help.
    05-14-09 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD