I have a question for the forums.
    I have 5.0.0.451 hybrid by lyricidal,my question is; I want to install the leak of the .591 for the 9530 how do i go about installing this onto the phone? should I just install over it or save all my stuff and wipe the phone ? plese give me some suggestions...please thanks everyone
    05-18-10 07:10 PM
    Backup your phone, then load the hybrid on. You don't need to wipe, but you can if you want to. But always backup your phone before doing anything.
    05-18-10 11:16 PM
    Im sorry u might have misunderstood me.
    I have a hybrid installed .451 but i watn t install a leak thats not a hybrid onto the phone i now i have to back up my info,but shuld i also wipe it with a program or phone wipe on the phone itself whats better i want it to be nice and fresh for the new install.
    05-19-10 07:46 AM
    I usually do a wipe of the phone using BBSAK that comes with most of lyricidal hybrids... much quicker than doing the security wipe. Plus that way you know there aren't any leftover files hanging around.... Also remember you can use BBSAK to backup you applications.
    05-19-10 02:51 PM
    Either way, it doesn't matter. You don't need to wipe, but you can if you want to. When you load a new OS on your phone, it gets wiped anyhow as part of the process, then all apps and data are reloaded on.

I personally like to wipe my phone, but it isn't required.
    05-19-10 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD