WARNING, THIS MAY BE A DUMB QUESTION lol

I have the Hybrid .451 installed on my 9550. Is the .607 a newer one?

I've installed on my desktop but when I try to lad it it doesn't see anything... and when I launched Desktop manager it said that if I updated it would be an older version than my own..

????
    04-22-10 07:00 PM
    what other files are in the hybrid your using. 607 is the newest os for the 9550 but there are newer ones out there for other devices. Did you actually double click the icon itself and install it to your PC?
    04-22-10 07:10 PM
    what other files are in the hybrid your using. 607 is the newest os for the 9550 but there are newer ones out there for other devices. Did you actually double click the icon itself and install it to your PC?
    Sorry but I didnt really understand. IS the Hybrid or the 607 the latest?

Ya I downloaded it from the Verizon site.. but wen I use loader it doesn't give me an option for the OS.
    04-22-10 07:42 PM
    Sorry but I didnt really understand. IS the Hybrid or the 607 the latest?

Ya I downloaded it from the Verizon site.. but wen I use loader it doesn't give me an option for the OS.
    .607 is the newest OS
    04-22-10 11:20 PM
    .607 is the newest 9550 OS. After you download it from Verizon's site, you have to double click it on your desktop (Or download folder) and install the OS to your computer BEFORE you can install it on your phone.

Simply downloading the file does not install it.
    04-22-10 11:24 PM
    .607 is the newest 9550 OS. After you download it from Verizon's site, you have to double click it on your desktop (Or download folder) and install the OS to your computer BEFORE you can install it on your phone.

Simply downloading the file does not install it.
    LOL, ya I know that. I downloaded it to my desktop, clicked on it, installed it. But when I run Apploader all I see are apps..no OS update.
    04-23-10 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD