Popped into my local VZW store on my lunch break cuz i lead a boring life....went over to their display Storm to check it out. Pulled up the OS version...v4.7.0.61. P4.0.0.72

Umm....WTF??? .61?? Did i miss somethin?? Checked it again. And again.

I've never seen .61!!

BTW...TALK ABOUT SLOW!!

I turned it to landscape, took a nap, woke up, and it was changing. Damn.

Anyone else seen .61?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 05:52 PM
    That's very weird. .65 is the only OS I've seen on the store models (even after .75 was made official)
    05-28-09 05:55 PM
    Popped into my local VZW store on my lunch break cuz i lead a boring life....went over to their display Storm to check it out. Pulled up the OS version...v4.7.0.61. P4.0.0.72

Umm....WTF??? .61?? Did i miss somethin?? Checked it again. And again.

I've never seen .61!!

BTW...TALK ABOUT SLOW!!

I turned it to landscape, took a nap, woke up, and it was changing. Damn.

Anyone else seen .61?

I have never seen this. Where I live they don't have "real" storms on display, just the "fake" toy storms that don't do anything.
    05-28-09 05:57 PM
    That's very weird. .65 is the only OS I've seen on the store models (even after .75 was made official)
    Same thing with me. To be honest though, it wasn't that bad. It seemed pretty speedy then...
    05-28-09 06:00 PM
    Wish i could have taken a pic of it but i left mine in the truck charging. Lowest I've seen until then was .65 before that.

And this is a new store (converted to Verizon store from the Unicel buyout).

It worked, but was slow as ****!

05-28-09 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD