Ok so last night I had installed the Hybrid .100 on my Storm and didn't like it at all. I did the recommended battery pulls, but to no avail, my Storm ran worse then it did when I was on the .65 (yes I still have the Storm from first launch). So I wanted to drop back to the .99 but laptop crashed out of nowhere and I bricked my Storm. Remembering all the wonderful tips on CB I was able to unbrick my Storm when my comp was up and running and then reloaded everything and now my .99 runs like a champ. I'm loving my Storm even more now.

Anyone else loving the .99 as much as me.

02-09-09 06:03 PM
    I was extremely. Hesitant. To install a leak but eventually. Caved. Love it! Cam works so much better!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 06:09 PM
    Sorry for the crap typing. I have a cut on my thumb! Has anyone tried tying with a bandaid? Doesn't work! I know why but thought that was comical!

02-09-09 06:11 PM
    I love the .99 OS. Only issue I have had is when in sleep mode & the phone rings I get a white screen for about 3 sec, then i can see who is calling.
    02-09-09 06:45 PM
    my phone is much more stable with .99 then with the previous betya builds as well.

but

1) typing lag sucks bad in .99. its not just the browser that has the blue glow lag bad in .99/

2) i have data connectivity issues. i get 1Xev some times and i lose all data till i batt pull.

but other than that, its best beta yet,
    02-09-09 06:52 PM
    I am and I have one of the original storm.

02-09-09 07:35 PM
    my phone is much more stable with .99 then with the previous betya builds as well.

but

1) typing lag sucks bad in .99. its not just the browser that has the blue glow lag bad in .99/

I get the screen lag too... My phone also answers in speaker phone mode, or switches to speaker phone at random.
    02-09-09 08:10 PM
    Just got my storm a day ago. So far .99is great but only time will tell!

02-09-09 08:27 PM
    Out of all the builds I have used, I definitely like .99 best. I usually update to the newest beta build, but this time I did not even try the hybrid because my Storm is running so well.
    02-09-09 08:30 PM
    .99 I got from Verizon, is by far the most stable I've had. Before that, my device was rebooting at least 3 times a day
    02-09-09 08:31 PM
    I haven't upgraded yet, but I'll let you know.
    02-09-09 08:33 PM
    .99 I got from Verizon, is by far the most stable I've had. Before that, my device was rebooting at least 3 times a day
    how did you get .99 from verizon?
    02-09-09 08:50 PM
    I have had no problems with .99. It is running great for me. I have no typing lag just some memory loss which i have had with all os going back to my 8830.
    02-09-09 10:39 PM
    Damn, how u get .99 from verizon without an official leak grr.
    02-09-09 10:49 PM
    .99 is the first OS that makes my phone feel like a real usable and reliable product.

If it keeps getting better from here, the storm might start to regain some hearts and minds
    02-10-09 01:31 AM
    .99 is the fastest and most reliable OS so far.

Everything has been completely flawless.
    02-10-09 01:47 AM
    I don't have any of the screen keyboard lag at all. The OS is the most stable i used. When I had the hybrid, it really was fast, but I like the full keyboard in portrait and the hybrid I had didn't have it. Though I've read some ppl say that they still had the full keyboard.
    02-10-09 07:56 AM
    .99 is by far my favorite operating system to date. I have used almost all of them (except the hybrid) and .99 is great, especially since the camera takes a picture when you click the button. The blue highlight lag is annoying but I can deal with it.

However, my free application memory is terrible. I am at like 3.6 mb, although it doesnt seem very slow. Anyone know how I can fix this? I do use quite a few apps. Does log maid fix this issue? I have been considering using this for a while but my friend said he tried it and it pretty much ruined his phone tho.
    02-10-09 08:03 PM

but

2) i have data connectivity issues. i get 1Xev some times and i lose all data till i batt pull.

instead of a full batt pull go into connections and turn radio off then back on. quicker than full boot and does the same thing usually.
    02-10-09 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD