DOesnt happen all the time,

but usually freezes at "media card inserted" or sometimes my "Telus" screen.

Also, the only times it's frozen othrwise is in BBM.

anyone else getting this?
    12-20-08 01:35 PM
    Yes, some people are having the same problem.
    12-20-08 01:37 PM
    It happens on occasion - the carrier logo screen thing. Just do a battery pull until it clears up. It might take upwards of 4-5 before it takes.
    12-20-08 01:38 PM
    I only had this issue with the black vz logo page and one battery pull cleared it up. Has not happened since. Very strange Dr. Jones!!
    12-20-08 01:39 PM
    DOesnt happen all the time,

but usually freezes at "media card inserted" or sometimes my "Telus" screen.

Also, the only times it's frozen othrwise is in BBM.

anyone else getting this?
    I just had this issue....Fixed it by......

Backed up all the items i wanted to back up..... Wiped the phone out, restored the items, everything was back to normal. The battery pull will not work for everyone.
    12-20-08 01:40 PM
    Ya, its take 2-3 battery pulls to clear up it seems
    12-20-08 01:41 PM
    Ya, its take 2-3 battery pulls to clear up it seems
    I did over 6-7 battery pulls, all i saw was the verizon logo screen...
    12-20-08 01:42 PM
    I did over 6-7 battery pulls, all i saw was the verizon logo screen...
    Try with the media card *not* inserted. When the error happens on mine it seems to be related to initializing the media card, so I booted it without the card and put the card in after.
    12-20-08 01:46 PM
    I only had this issue with the black vz logo page and one battery pull cleared it up. Has not happened since. Very strange Dr. Jones!!

Same here.....once and then OK so far. Six or seven battery pulls? That sucks. What apps are you running? I am running VVM, BBM, and the standards.
    12-20-08 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD