Hey everyone just wanted to let you guys know I got a look at OS .76 for the Storm. VZW must have loaded it recently and sent it out to the store. Gonna go and get a better look tommorow. If any of you get out to your local VZW corporate stores and if they have working demos check it out. They might be running .65 I saw a couple, but got lucky with the .76.
    12-02-08 09:38 PM
    Hey everyone just wanted to let you guys know I got a look at OS .76 for the Storm. VZW must have loaded it recently and sent it out to the store. Gonna go and get a better look tommorow. If any of you get out to your local VZW corporate stores and if they have working demos check it out. They might be running .65 I saw a couple, but got lucky with the .76.
    Did you mean version ".75"?
    12-02-08 09:43 PM
    Its the same OS Bg mentioned last weekend. As much as I can't stand BG he was on to something. I wish I woulda taken a couple pics cause no one is gonna believe me, but I am gonna head back over there tommorow after work. Was there to buy a car charger for my Storm an was a little impatient due to their take a number policy. They should put in a frikin express lane. About the OS makes me think that they are going to send the next shipment of Storms with .76
    12-02-08 09:50 PM
    Thanks for the info Valace
    12-02-08 09:55 PM
    interesting... im getting my replacement storm tomorrow.
    12-02-08 10:00 PM
    interesting... im getting my replacement storm tomorrow.
    Not saying it will just saying thats what I saw.
    12-02-08 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD