Any guess as to what OS is bug-free? I have no clue at this point, and I've tried quite a bit of them: Win95, 98/98SE, NT4 (plug & pray baby [nope, not a kim jong il impersonation]), 2000 and all its SPs; XP and all its SPs; 7; Ubuntu, Slackware, Gentoo, Arch; and DOS 5/6.
    Very true. My conclusions is that there is no such thing as a bug free OS. And even if someone did develop one, I can guarantee you that there would still be people who are unhappy with it because it doesn't work the way they want it to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 09:44 PM
    4 pages to debate something that we (I thought anyways) already established multiple multiple multiple "OS 6 for the storm 2" threads ago? Geez let it die already. The 9550 will not be seeing OS 6.

If by some fluke of technology they somehow get 6 on a 9550 (which they won't), I won't touch it anyways. My wife has the Torch and I absolutely HATE OS 6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-10 09:23 AM
    I personally feel that the main reason why RIM dumped the "Refresh" and stopped testing OS6 for the S2 is of the so called "Storm Only" OS that's supposedly in the works. Hey for all u know the QNX is suppose to hit the Storm series. I remember a few months back seein the QNX on the Storm 2 but I'm not sure if it was a photochop but CrackBerry had it posted in an article. I dunno but I truly gave up on expecting OS6 for the Storm 2. It boils my blood that we wont see it but there might be a good reason why we wont see it besides the "It cant handle it" statements. RIM is up to something. I can't see them just dumbing the Storm series just like that. I think the Storm 2 will get something, **** I even feel the Storm 1 will see something as well. Time will time y'all...
    12-04-10 11:50 AM
    the storm 2 is EOL, it will get nothing but more OS 5 updates maybe. i would really like to see this QNX on the storm 2 also cause i am 99.999% sure that was no legit
    12-04-10 12:34 PM
    12-04-10 07:30 PM
    its a theme, not OS6
    12-04-10 09:17 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD