I'll keep it nice and simple. I can't install themes after updating to .607. I tried with mutiple themes with no luck. Went into applications after installing theme to check if permissions are allowed and they were yet no theme under the theme option. It was a theme specifically for the Storm2 so i know it was compatible. Why is it doing this and what can I do to fix it?
    04-21-10 01:22 PM
    I'll keep it nice and simple. I can't install themes after updating to .607. I tried with mutiple themes with no luck. Went into applications after installing theme to check if permissions are allowed and they were yet no theme under the theme option. It was a theme specifically for the Storm2 so i know it was compatible. Why is it doing this and what can I do to fix it?
    Haven't had any issues getting themes to run after the upgrade.

That said, I have run into problems in the past where setting the permissions to allow post instillation didn't get a theme to show up, but setting the permissions PRIOR to instillation did! When the download page shows up in your browser check the Set Application Permissions before selecting Download.
    04-21-10 01:42 PM
    I have no problems with themes and 607.
    04-21-10 01:50 PM
    Use BBSAK or DM to remove your themes and then reload. It should work.
    04-21-10 03:31 PM
    What about for OTA only themes? Then what? Looks like I'll probably have to wipe my blackberry and try for the best.
    04-22-10 12:18 AM
    Did what fnord said. Worked just fine. Thanks for the help everyone. Problem solved.
    04-22-10 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD