Sorry if this has already been posted but I saw some people still asking in threads. If it has been I apologize once again just trying to help out some people. Weird thing is it was advertised on the Crackberry.com blogs on viigo but when I look on the Crackberry.com blogs on my PC it is not posted, was suppose to appear right before the Rhapsody blog. Well here is what was posted. Hope this helps out...

The first update to Verizons BlackBerry Storm operating system that everyone has been waiting for has now been released. BBOS version 4.7.0.75 has now been pushed out to BES users, who can upgrade OTA.

For BIS users, the update is not yet available via Verizons download site, but if you connect your Storm to your computer, open Desktop Manager, click Application Loader and Update Software, you should be good to go!
    Discuss 4.7.0.75 in the Forums Here >>

CrackBerry.com's feed sponsored by ShopCrackBerry.com. OS 4.7.0.75 Now Available for the Verizon Storm!!

User account | CrackBerry.com

P.S I have the curve 8320 but my best friend has the storm and Ive been looking out for updates for her so I thought I'd help all! Take care guys!!!
    11-29-08 09:52 PM
    its not out yet for BIS users and BES users have to have their admins push them out to the devices
    11-29-08 09:55 PM
    nothing here
    11-29-08 09:56 PM
    its not out yet
    11-29-08 09:58 PM
    Im just posting what was sent thru Viigo ...it stated For BIS users, the update is not yet available via Verizons download site, but if you connect your Storm to your computer, open Desktop Manager, click Application Loader and Update Software, you should be good to go. Like I said I dont have the Storm was just trying to give the info I received. My Viigo says it was submited Friday November 28th 5:39pm ...I guess that is why it was not posted on the site for PC. Delete this thread if it is not working sorry.
    Last edited by pecanBB; 11-29-08 at 10:02 PM. Reason: more infi
    11-29-08 09:59 PM
    Hey pecan, appreciate the info. When I load DM and click on update software it says nothing is available. Just FYI.
    11-29-08 10:01 PM
    Oh god. Not again!
    11-29-08 10:01 PM
    Its Not Available
    11-29-08 10:02 PM
    where do the bes admins get it from?
    Im just posting what was sent thru Viigo ...it stated For BIS users, the update is not yet available via Verizons download site, but if you connect your Storm to your computer, open Desktop Manager, click Application Loader and Update Software, you should be good to go. Like I said I dont have the Storm was just trying to give the info I received.
    Not true. It's not available thru Desktop Manager.
    Nope! Only Don gets it today!
    11-29-08 10:03 PM
    Yeah it's not there yet. Better try Monday. Thanks for the heads-up
    11-29-08 10:05 PM
    I feel like I failed guys! It was sent thru Viigo so I guess it will be up soon. Wish it worked. ***Newbie puts head down in shame*** Im sowwy
    11-29-08 10:06 PM
    Nope! Only Don gets it today!
    haha that is funny
    11-29-08 10:07 PM
    yes, you fail big time
    11-29-08 10:07 PM
    yes, you fail big time
    Why thank you DonAbuser lol geesh!
    11-29-08 10:09 PM
    No worries. Thanks for trying. Patience is a virtue.

I tried the Desktop Manager again, but still nothing. I'll try again tomorrow maybe.
    11-29-08 10:13 PM
    What channel did you subscribe to on Viigo to get that update? Just asking b/c i didn't get the same update. I goe one saying that it was avail for BES but had to be pushed by admin's

Thanks,\\
    11-29-08 10:21 PM
    What channel did you subscribe to on Viigo to get that update? Just asking b/c i didn't get the same update. I goe one saying that it was avail for BES but had to be pushed by admin's

Thanks,\\

Well I clicked News & RSS then go to Crackberry.com Blogs and then it was the last thing listed yesterday at 5:39pm right after the V Cast Music with Rhapsody. I know my eyes are not deceiving me cause I emailed it to my email and then copy and pasted it. It is not like I am a Storm user and can be wanting the OS update so bad that my eyes would make me see that there is one lmao
    11-29-08 10:25 PM
    Well I clicked News & RSS then go to Crackberry.com Blogs and then it was the last thing listed yesterday at 5:39pm right after the V Cast Music with Rhapsody. I know my eyes are not deceiving me cause I emailed it to my email and then copy and pasted it. It is not like I am a Storm user and can be wanting the OS update so bad that my eyes would make me see that there is one lmao
    Kevin pulled the blog. We were in the understanding it was BIS and BES that got the update, to find out its BES only. So thats why Viigo shows it but then its gone. Hope that helps.
    11-29-08 10:33 PM
    Kevin pulled the blog. We were in the understanding it was BIS and BES that got the update, to find out its BES only. So thats why Viigo shows it but then its gone. Hope that helps.
    Thank you Click you saved me from some Crackberry Abusers *couch* Don! lol. Sorry for posting it I apologize all in all it was done under good intentions!
    11-29-08 10:35 PM
    I'm a Admin and its not on the BES yet
    11-29-08 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD