Thanks! Downloading NOW
    HAHA! That's Awesome! Thanks for the laugh!
    08-11-09 09:38 AM
    At gettat2d's suggestion I have moved this thread over to OS Discussion!
    08-11-09 09:52 AM
    At gettat2d's suggestion I have moved this thread over to OS Discussion!
    I was going to ask why this was in the general forum I can't remember was this posted before the subforums existed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 10:04 AM
    I just noticed that we lost don to the tour

Very sad for us storm users as Don was a good source for leaks that go official.

If don leaked it it went official.

08-11-09 10:07 AM
    I net civics post count jumped.

08-11-09 10:09 AM
    Yea I bet this thread does predate the sub forums. I still remember when this leaked and how happy we were cause .65 was a real dog.

08-11-09 10:16 AM

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Thanks PK! LMAO
    08-11-09 10:18 AM
    Wow! I pissed my pants the first time I read this.

08-11-09 10:21 AM
    Another board I post on calls this "thread necromancy" and it is frowned upon and listed in the rules as a no-no.
    What I don't get is, people post a NEW thread about something that has already been posted; and they get bitched at to no end to "use the search function"

However, one posts in an OLD thread, and gets yelled at for resurrecting it from the dead (thus, they are getting yelled at for NOT creating a new thread)

How does a person win? You create a new thread, you get bitched at for not searching. You post in an old thread, you get bitched at for posting in an old thread. If old threads expire, perhaps they should automatically become locked after a certain period of inactivity?

How the **** do you win around here?
    08-11-09 04:42 PM
    Seriously....who still rolls with .75?
    08-11-09 04:46 PM
    omg..where can i get this??????????
    08-11-09 05:05 PM
    Seriously....who still rolls with .75?

RCCollins does. Just ask him.
    08-11-09 07:20 PM
    DETAIL.......
    ATTENHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Carry on... Dismissed!
    08-11-09 09:03 PM
    What I don't get is, people post a NEW thread about something that has already been posted; and they get bitched at to no end to "use the search function"

However, one posts in an OLD thread, and gets yelled at for resurrecting it from the dead (thus, they are getting yelled at for NOT creating a new thread)

How does a person win? You create a new thread, you get bitched at for not searching. You post in an old thread, you get bitched at for posting in an old thread. If old threads expire, perhaps they should automatically become locked after a certain period of inactivity?

How the **** do you win around here?
    that's funny!! LOL
    he's got a point...
    08-11-09 09:04 PM
    hey don, why does the bb desktop manager show 4.7.0.75 as a downgrade from 4.7.0.148? and will .75 have vz navigator working. when i first had my storm unlocked and uploaded the generic svc books, vz navigator worked just fine. then i upgraded the os to .148 and vz nav took a crap on me and won't work anymore. any idea on how to fix that?
    08-11-09 09:05 PM
    hey don, why does the bb desktop manager show 4.7.0.75 as a downgrade from 4.7.0.148? and will .75 have vz navigator working. when i first had my storm unlocked and uploaded the generic svc books, vz navigator worked just fine. then i upgraded the os to .148 and vz nav took a crap on me and won't work anymore. any idea on how to fix that?
    this leak is 9 months old...don't put it on your phone.
    08-11-09 09:09 PM
    I just installed and now my browser is gone????????
    08-11-09 09:24 PM
    I just installed and now my browser is gone????????
    lol i was waiting for it.
    08-11-09 09:33 PM
    Its all in good fun folks!

08-11-09 09:38 PM
    Wow I wonder how many people will actually try and install this OS LMAO... Greatest old/new thread ever...
    08-12-09 02:02 AM
    Best bump ever!
    08-12-09 02:25 AM
    Dude honestly lighten the fuuk up no one was really ripping him if anything it was funny.

Dude, WOW! How impressive, you figured out how to circumvent the swear filter. Anyways, if you'd have READ my post, you'd have realized that I was responding to the following:

Another board I post on calls this "thread necromancy" and it is frowned upon and listed in the rules as a no-no.
    It happens all the time around here, too. Someone resurrects an ancient thread, and certain people are ALWAYS right there to post a snide comment.
    08-12-09 10:26 AM
    This thread needs to DIE!!!!

08-12-09 01:51 PM
    Gravediggers.... Lol

08-12-09 02:09 PM
    Dude honestly lighten the fuuk up no one was really ripping him if anything it was funny.

Did you read his post? I somehow think you didn't, or you are one of those people that WILL demand the search be used but will create your own thread for the sake of seeing your name at the top of the new thread list.

His opinion is absolutely accurate for this forum and it's an issue that should be brought up because it is a double standard.
    08-12-09 02:55 PM
1,452 ... 5556575859
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD