also, when you go into switch app, has the clock always been an option? if not, it shows now, kinda nifty.
    11-30-08 01:15 AM
    That would require me going out and buying windows, money that i def dont have
    No one buys windows, I got 3 different copies of vista (basic, premium, ultimate) and xp (home, pro) I paid for none of them. All are fully working and can be updated. I also have MS Office 07 Blue which does not require a key.
    I'm at Restore Progress myself..

But I'm wondering, am I still on the "back up files" step, or am I almost done with the whole process? What exactly have I done to my phone thus far?
    Then I would say just unplug and if your phone doesn't work just follow the instructions Here
    You know now that I am thinking about it I believe I was getting a warning message the other day when I installed a 3rd party app that I was missing the 9500.cod. Do you have any idea how I could get it back or even why I am missing it?
    11-30-08 01:16 AM
    Alright, on my PC, now I have: "Update complete. The loading operation was successful."

And I got a popup on my phone where at the bottom I clicked OK...

What do I do now?
    11-30-08 01:17 AM
    You know now that I am thinking about it I believe I was getting a warning message the other day when I installed a 3rd party app that I was missing the 9500.cod. Do you have any idea how I could get it back or even why I am missing it?
    I would love to say that I do, but unfortunately I don't. What was the program?
    11-30-08 01:17 AM
    Now... Time will tell if this fixes my random reboot issue I was having. Otherwise it looks ok.

As for the record number of responses... It just goes to show you that many of us were having issues that we hoped would be resolved by an update... If anyone from Verizon is reading this... TAKE NOTE... Just think of all the BB users out there with issues that aren't here...

I just wish vzw didn't rush this device out... Also, they cheaped out on it (short usb cable compared to ones included with other bb versions, and no leather case included anymore...)
    11-30-08 01:18 AM
    I would love to say that I do, but unfortunately I don't. What was the program?
    soft reset
    Alright, on my PC, now I have: "Update complete. The loading operation was successful."

And I got a popup on my phone where at the bottom I clicked OK...

What do I do now?
    You're done.
    ****...it just said "unable to connect to device, you may need to reenter your password" funny thing, I dont have a password set on it!
    No one buys windows, I got 3 different copies of vista (basic, premium, ultimate) and xp (home, pro) I paid for none of them. All are fully working and can be updated. I also have MS Office 07 Blue which does not require a key.
    enlighten me on how i could go about updating my blackberry for free on my mac
    I updated and all is well, so far..
    soft reset
    I have that program and I don't have a problem with it... very odd.
    wow, after changing my underwear a few times my blackberry is actually up and running. So just a heads up, be careful with java wipe and even if DM doens't recognize a device plugged into to, try to application loader anyways. Night!
    11-30-08 01:19 AM
    enlighten me on how i could go about updating my blackberry for free on my mac
    all I can say is to do a google search for Bit Torrent. And look for a site The Pirate Bay. I dont want to get this forum in any trouble so I won't link directly to it.
    11-30-08 01:20 AM
    Do you have a counter on that download? I wonder how many people have installed this...?
    i dont know but my bandwidth jumped 100 gb
    11-30-08 01:21 AM
    I don't mean to sound rude or anything but why should we trust you? I'm new here so I don't know if you have previous credentials or anything.
    Hilarious. The guy puts up what we've all been waiting on and its not good enough. Now people want credentials. If you dont trust him, then wait till it comes out.
    11-30-08 01:22 AM
    all I can say is to do a google search for Bit Torrent. And look for a site The Pirate Bay. I dont want to get this forum in any trouble so I won't link directly to it.
    A tad off topic, but ... The Pirate Bay Rocks!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 01:23 AM
    funny thing is...i'm just a normal guy except i have some connections
    11-30-08 01:23 AM
    A tad off topic, but ... The Pirate Bay Rocks!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol yep. now back on topic lol
    11-30-08 01:24 AM
    good stuff here! thanks
    11-30-08 01:24 AM
    funny thing is...i'm just a normal guy except i have some connections
    Well tonight you became a Hero lol at least for a day Thanks again
    11-30-08 01:25 AM
    Mine just updated in about 10 minutes i plugged in the went and shaved and it is done just a final restart. Thanks again
    11-30-08 01:27 AM
    Now... Time will tell if this fixes my random reboot issue I was having. Otherwise it looks ok.

As for the record number of responses... It just goes to show you that many of us were having issues that we hoped would be resolved by an update... If anyone from Verizon is reading this... TAKE NOTE... Just think of all the BB users out there with issues that aren't here...

I just wish vzw didn't rush this device out... Also, they cheaped out on it (short usb cable compared to ones included with other bb versions, and no leather case included anymore...)

Kinda funny...I've actually been a little annoyed that the USB cable is too long! Darn thing is curled up and in the way on the desk. Guess it all depends on your desktop space! I have a retractible cable though that I think I can use...just haven't tried it yet.
    11-30-08 01:29 AM
    So...tired......need.....to.....get......sleep.... ....need......sleep......blackberry needs.......updating..........damn u Don..........damn you.........craaaaaaackberry.......
    11-30-08 01:29 AM
1,452 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD