there is to much hostility everyone needs to chill...i think i know the cure...more cowbell...i mean more leaks...GIVE THEM
    I'm not trying to be hostile, at all actually. I just wanted to find out why the time in the photo and the OP's post didn't match up. He already said he thought he just has his AM/PM mixed up, which his second photo seems to back up. I dont see the harm, or hostility in asking him.

BTW, I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    04-04-09 05:29 PM
    Damn people, there's some skeptical people out there. You people could have a .18x preloaded on your phones and give back to you, but unless you could have the exe and install it yourself, you'd still not believe it.

Got forbid someone's digital camera have the wrong time and data on it... must be a fake.

If you guys want to know the truth, here it is. No one has anything higher then 4.7.0.75. That's the latest leak available from Verizon on their unpublished internal site available here BlackBerry® Software Updates . All the other things you've read about on the interwebs is false. Everyone currently running .113 or .114 is running hexedited versions with just higher numbers, but the same code as .75. As a matter of fact, the Storm is not even official yet, you're all still asleep and this is just a dream.
    04-04-09 05:37 PM
    Oh yeah, and radio is not Mike Lizzymcguire.... I'm pretty sure radio is a s i a n. I looked around and all I could find is that he's definitely a s i a n. I could be wrong, but I don't think so... he's definitely a s i a n.
    04-04-09 05:40 PM
    Ahh, my mistake...I thought it was the internet fame, notoriety and riches one can achieve by arguing a point to death on the interwebs lol
    or that...
    04-04-09 05:42 PM
    Oh yeah, and radio is not Mike Lizzymcguire.... I'm pretty sure radio is a s i a n. I looked around and all I could find is that he's definitely a s i a n. I could be wrong, but I don't think so... he's definitely a s i a n.
    lol...ROFL
    04-04-09 05:42 PM
    If these things are like our crack...
    And that guy had the newest, best crack...
    It wouldn't have been unreasonable to jack him up for your fix!
    04-04-09 05:44 PM
    Damn people, there's some skeptical people out there. You people could have a .18x preloaded on your phones and give back to you, but unless you could have the exe and install it yourself, you'd still not believe it.

Got forbid someone's digital camera have the wrong time and data on it... must be a fake.

If you guys want to know the truth, here it is. No one has anything higher then 4.7.0.75. That's the latest leak available from Verizon on their unpublished internal site available here BlackBerry® Software Updates . All the other things you've read about on the interwebs is false. Everyone currently running .113 or .114 is running hexedited versions with just higher numbers, but the same code as .75. As a matter of fact, the Storm is not even official yet, you're all still asleep and this is just a dream.
    People have a right to be skeptical. Look at this photo and tell me it doesn't look completely real. On top of that there's talk of a different new OS just about every day here.
    04-04-09 05:59 PM
    People have a right to be skeptical. Look at this photo and tell me it doesn't look completely real. On top of that there's talk of a different new OS just about every day here.
    I guess if people want to go all out just to fool some people. But Civics point is this, people like Radio and myself, verify the build, yet people still say, unless I get a link, it's not real. Thats ridiculous. Regardless, if theres something you don't believe, then you don't believe it. But I'll be danged if I'm going to waste my time posting in a thread I think is bogus. That doesn't make much sense to me.
    04-04-09 06:02 PM
    wow everyone always says pics for proof then when someone does provide pics someone still dont believe it and blames photoshop or something ...lmao too funny...
    You see, it's a vicious cycle....or catch 22!
    TROLLS!
    04-04-09 06:04 PM
    I guess if people want to go all out just to fool some people. But Civics point is this, people like Radio and myself, verify the build, yet people still say, unless I get a link, it's not real. Thats ridiculous. Regardless, if theres something you don't believe, then you don't believe it. But I'll be danged if I'm going to waste my time posting in a thread I think is bogus. That doesn't make much sense to me.
    I believe the build exists, and believe you and Radio. I'm just saying it could be easy for someone to just say they have a future build, or know someone with it, and produce a very believable photo as proof.
    04-04-09 06:05 PM
    I believe the build exists, and believe you and Radio. I'm just saying it could be easy for someone to just say they have a future build, or know someone with it, and produce a very believable photo as proof.
    I understand. See what kind of problems betas cause on the forums?? Back to the picture, yes someone might post a pic, but anyone can post a pic with the incorrect information. Then when Radio, Sith, or myself come in and say he, thats correct. Then all of the skeptical talk "should" in theory, die down. But some of us have been saying for a month that 146 existed, or 18such and such existed. So it's not really any new information. But I agree, you shouldn't believe everything you read or see. All I'm saying is when someone verifies it, I wish things would calm down is all. Anyways, I hope all is cleared up and everyone is on the same page.
    04-04-09 06:09 PM
    That might be true, but why post that fact, when in fact the build is real. I just dont get it.
    04-04-09 06:09 PM
    Who cares if it exists or if it doesn't. We won't see it for a while if it does exist. I'm happy with my hybrid v3 for now. Hopefully a leak sprouts within the new 2 weeks. Would love to have it in 12X's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 06:11 PM
    there is to much hostility everyone needs to chill...i think i know the cure...more cowbell...i mean more leaks...GIVE THEM
    More cowbell! LMFAO! I got a fever...........
    Best SNL skit ever And if I am off topic, oh well, so is everyone else
    04-04-09 06:12 PM
    Once again.......*Whip's out the CrackBerry book and starts reading*

04-04-09 06:22 PM
    So how did you like the flick scrolling on that build?

Did you check out the browser as well...did it have pinch zooming?

When this guy left...was he riding a unicorn by any chance?

04-04-09 06:24 PM

Haha, be careful
    04-04-09 06:26 PM

wow, I bet it was actually...JESUS!!
    04-04-09 06:26 PM
    It's really amazing the uproar over a simple photo. CX confirmed and that's enough for me. But really, nobody knows (or is saying) when Verizon is going to release the next official version and chances are that the next 'leaked' version will still be .11x (maybe .116?)...or it'd be really funny if another .114 was released...no...nevermind...it wouldn't be all that funny. But either way, we've got the latest version available to us and no amount of whining is going to convince RIM to leak us their latest builds.

Here's to hoping the official release is WAY beyond our leaked releases (.2xx?)
    04-04-09 06:27 PM

Seriously do we really want our phone to be an actual Iphone?

eh...I want mine to setup and run my espresso maker....oh god, that'd be great...
    04-04-09 06:35 PM
    [B][U]
    LOL CABUL GUBLA
    04-04-09 06:36 PM
    Hey CX,

I had a quick question that maybe you could answer.

Does the carrier test out multiply builds at the same time or do they go in a chronological order after they deem a certain build is not good enough? Verizon for the storm in particular.

thanks in advance
    04-04-09 06:37 PM
    [QUOTE=aaronwh98;2183816]Seriously do we really want our phone to be an actual Iphone?

You mean hassle free, fun, reliable and non-lagging???? ABSOLUTELY!!!!
    04-04-09 06:46 PM
    [QUOTE=danielbaesel;2183892]
    Seriously do we really want our phone to be an actual Iphone?

You mean hassle free, fun, reliable and non-lagging???? ABSOLUTELY!!!!
    FYI, iPhones aren't always hassle free, fun, reliable and non-lagging
    I had one, I know...
    04-04-09 06:48 PM
    Yup! It's a fake there, you all can go about your daily business now and stop being skeptical even when time and time again it has been said to of have been real, boy..what a great fake that was...so good in fact CX, Radio and myself all thought it to be real. So much that we even wasted our time telling you it was real, or at least based off of real information.

Boy, had me fooled to the max!!

I guess we'll all just assume RIM MUST be working on .115 now then *sheesh*, which btw is the latest news I heard, RIM will no longer be going up in OS' they said they wanted to screw with Storm users, so now they will actually be making OS will lower version numbers just to confuse you all. Conspiracy I say, maybe we should open up a class action lawsuit!!

Quick spread the news! .35 will drop next week.
    04-04-09 06:52 PM
150 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD