From another thread
    I think I told olta777/civic/others this a few pages ago
    04-28-09 12:57 PM
    Maybe by Christmas.....
    I think by then we will be looking at Storm 2.
    04-28-09 12:58 PM
    It may be coming sooner than you think...like this summer.
    I hope you were kidding, so you dont get people to crazy
    04-28-09 01:00 PM
    If the Storm 2 is as slow to develop as the Storm 1. I will be Looking at an old NEC Black BLock phone or a BAG Phone. I'm tired of the stress. Think I would be better off to wire up external antenna in my car and hook up bag phone. This way I know what I got and don't have to look for OS to make phone work as advertised.... FLAME ME
    04-28-09 01:01 PM
    Radio- Are the Corporate accounts going to get it first and then the individual consumers Should us regular users keep checking for updates???
    04-28-09 01:02 PM
    Radio- Are the Corporate accounts going to get it first and then the individual consumers Should us regular users keep checking for updates???
    +1 this question
    04-28-09 01:06 PM
    Not EVERY website.

VVVVVVVVV
    Um, ok?
    Spotmark, I used to see your avatar on the LG Voyager forums a while back. You're not just a crackberry abuser, are you?
    04-28-09 01:09 PM
    Lol looks like there will be no iphone till LTE. boygenius is now reporting that

Verizon is in talks with microsoft on a phone codenamed "Pink" dubbed a iphone

killer LOL.

Sorry i just had to post i thought it was funny wont leave topic again!.
    04-28-09 01:11 PM
    Speculation, speculation, blah blah blah. We all know we're just biting time until we get to do another leaked upgrade. Honestly, is an OFFICIAL release going to change the way we do anything or how well the Storm works (on .132 :-D).
    04-28-09 01:12 PM
    so it sounds like the best way to upgrade to the new official is to...

1. wipe
    2. load .75
    3. upgrade to official

Is this correct?
    RG said earlier that downgrading first was not necissary.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 01:15 PM
    never need to downgrade unless you taking phone back to vzw to get fixed
    04-28-09 01:18 PM
    Let's not forget bgr and other "in the know" people said that .113 was going to be the next official release. They were even more confident when they announced that "insider" news then this time around. I'm not holding my breath.. I hope I'm wrong though.

04-28-09 01:19 PM
    Okay, so I've read thru 25 pages and found that there is no substance and no substantiation on wether there is or is not a .141 upgrade out there. I'm so bleary eyed not sure what I'm reading anymore. Can this get cleared up in say the next ...whatever.
    04-28-09 01:21 PM
    why have i been on this thread for 2 hours...
    04-28-09 01:22 PM
    Okay, so I've read thru 25 pages and found that there is no substance and no substantiation on wether there is or is not a .141 upgrade out there. I'm so bleary eyed not sure what I'm reading anymore. Can this get cleared up in say the next ...whatever.
    I think your post summed it up. You are as clear as the rest of us.
    04-28-09 01:23 PM
    haha, there is an confirmed "upgrade" out there and waiting, we just dont have a confirmed version yet
    04-28-09 01:23 PM
    Twenty bucks says the update is for pearl owners tonight lol.

04-28-09 01:28 PM

This would make me a very sad panda....
    04-28-09 01:30 PM

My wife would be thrilled. You think the Storm has memory problems -- the pearl is the suck when it comes to memory management. She boots to 1-2 mb free.
    04-28-09 01:30 PM
    Let's not forget bgr and other "in the know" people said that .113 was going to be the next official release. They were even more confident when they announced that "insider" news then this time around. I'm not holding my breath.. I hope I'm wrong though.

I told civic in another thread, sometimes, you just dont know things that are going on, so you cant assume. At some point, VZ did test .113 and it was looking good at first, so some thought this could be an update. Just remember
    04-28-09 01:31 PM
    I told civic in another thread, sometimes, you just dont know things that are going on, so you cant assume. At some point, VZ did test .113 and it was looking good at first, so some thought this could be an update. Just remember
    what does that mean
    04-28-09 01:32 PM
    I tried to tell you BGR+VZW= FAIL! VZW is in no hurry to release a new OS...that's been apparent for several months now. iPhone will be released on VZW before the Storm gets a new OS. Sucks but that my opinion. I think its time for RIM to start pressuring VZW to release an OS. After all, RIM has the most at stake if nothing is done....especially if the rumors about the iPhone coming to VZW are true.
    04-28-09 01:35 PM
    what does that mean
    it means .113 was was being tested and someone said it may be an official release,(was blogged about on BGR, Engadget, etc) but that changed.
    04-28-09 01:38 PM
    well shoot i hope the upgrade comes out on the website , i used shrink a OS and removed the Wireless upgrade option
    I would recommend anyone to reinstall .75 anyway (which would reinstall the OTA upgrade option) before you try do an OTA upgrade.
    04-28-09 01:39 PM
    I would recommend anyone to reinstall .75 anyway (which would reinstall the OTA upgrade option) before you try do an OTA upgrade.
    why...i have the OTA option on 132??

I tried to tell you BGR+VZW= FAIL! VZW is in no hurry to release a new OS...that's been apparent for several months now. iPhone will be released on VZW before the Storm gets a new OS. Sucks but that my opinion. I think its time for RIM to start pressuring VZW to release an OS. After all, RIM has the most at stake if nothing is done....especially if the rumors about the iPhone coming to VZW are true.
    right...someone is butthurt it sounds like
    04-28-09 01:41 PM
499 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD