Dude, I brew my own beer, and consume as much of it as possible. Good luck! Bring it on
    In that case I have your cat. Give up the info or Mr socks gets it. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 12:22 PM
    Im not sure what you expect? I am not expecting to much change from 132. If there is a big change then great, but i wouldnt be upset if its not.

He point is the people that have had to stay on .75 will be very happy to now experience the same thrills many of us have.
    For the last time I know that, but he wrote that those who don't have leaked os will experience the same stability and features that those who do have it are used to. And maybe your standards are low or mine are too high but this phone still lags on almost everything. Constant stuttering on typing...sometimes even when you scroll on the menu. All I want is something that runs smooth without this many hitches..kinda like the iphone shall I say.

Shamwow.

Seriously, if it gets released today, it wont be until AFTER BUSINESS HOURS, I would expect. To minimize confusion, etc that joe moron smith will have.

On another note, CNBC's Maria Bartolomo just commented on how much she hates her storm. She is probably using .75.

Shamwow.
    radio i will drink anytime with you

as long as it is Jack , tequilla or captain , im not a beer drinker , but i can drink all night long ,

maybe a wager - if i can out drink you , i get any OS from you i choose , if you out drink me , i will name my next pet " radio " lol ( allready have enough kids and im fixed - lmao )

deal ?
    This is hilarious!!!
    damn, we are in the lounge
    I see report everyday of a new OS coming from Verizon. We'll see it when they release it.
    04-28-09 12:23 PM
    And it doesn't have to look as nice...just run nice at least.

Verizon tidbits: Storm firmware saga continues, Niagra is the Tour, and more
    by Chris Ziegler, posted Apr 28th 2009 at 12:40PM

We're getting a few tasty little morsels seeping out of the Verizon camp this morning, and we just wanted to pass them along -- nothing Earth-shattering here, but Niagara fans are definitely going to want to learn a new term:
    The BlackBerry 9630 Niagara will definitely be known as the Tour.
    The next BlackBerry Storm firmware will be released in May (we're still expecting this to be 113 until we hear otherwise).
    The Voyager's replacement -- the VX11000 -- will be known as the enV Touch.
    The carrier is "investigating" raising the 5GB cap on its data plan with the LTE rollout, since subscribers will presumably be consuming more.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been updated:
    We're getting a few tasty little morsels seeping out of the Verizon camp this morning, and we just wanted to pass them along -- nothing Earth-shattering here, but Niagara fans are definitely going to want to learn a new term:

* The BlackBerry 9630 Niagara will definitely be known as the Tour.
    * The next BlackBerry Storm firmware will be released in May (we're still expecting this to be 113 until we hear otherwise). Update: 4.7.0.141 is circulating within the company now, so that might be our golden build!
    * The Voyager's replacement -- the VX11000 -- will be known as the enV Touch.
    * The carrier is "investigating" raising the 5GB cap on its data plan with the LTE rollout, since subscribers will presumably be consuming more.
    I think we should all go have a beer while we're waiting for a new OS to drop!
    04-28-09 12:24 PM
    I couldnt answer either of those "specifically".
    Not specifically, huh?

Ok, then...

Hypothetically speaking, if you were an individual with a proclivity for gambling, would you place your money on seeing a bunch of happy folks on these boards by the end of this week?
    Was confused a little from one of your previous posts. Are you saying that only corporate accounts will get the official update or will everyone. Probably a dumb question. Sorry
    It's been updated:

* The BlackBerry 9630 Niagara will definitely be known as the Tour.
    * The next BlackBerry Storm firmware will be released in May (we're still expecting this to be 113 until we hear otherwise). Update: 4.7.0.141 is circulating within the company now, so that might be our golden build!
    * The Voyager's replacement -- the VX11000 -- will be known as the enV Touch.
    * The carrier is "investigating" raising the 5GB cap on its data plan with the LTE rollout, since subscribers will presumably be consuming more.

I beat u to it. LOL.
    Vzw iphone please come sooner!

It may be coming sooner than you think...like this summer.
    I want the apple media tablet
    04-28-09 12:25 PM
    There's no way .113 will come out of Verizon as official. For that matter, not even .132 will be official from them. If I'm right with my pattern reading skills here, unless an official release happens within hours or a day of a leak (if it's going to be the same version), then it's pretty much a given that when we see a version leak our way, it's been pretty much a failed version that the carrier has stopped testing and gone to the next version.
    04-28-09 12:26 PM
    I beat u to it. LOL.
    I just noticed that

Thread is moving kinda fast...lol
    04-28-09 12:26 PM
    My post count is not going up what gives ?
    04-28-09 12:27 PM
    I don't care about the Iphone. I want 141
    Can I call it or can I call it lol

Not that I wanted to see it moved

My post count is not going up what gives ?
    The thread has been moved to the lounge because of too much beer talk.
    04-28-09 12:28 PM
    The thread has been moved to the lounge because of too much beer talk.

Oh so your post count does not move up in here?
    04-28-09 12:29 PM
    if we dont get an update today i will rethink my entire life
    I want the apple media tablet
    I actually just want an apple. Or a mango.
    I actually just want an apple. Or a mango.
    frozen mangos are good...
    04-28-09 12:30 PM

Can you "specifically" say that the majority of us will "sleep better" tonight? What if our bedtime happens to be 5PM EDT?
    04-28-09 12:30 PM
499 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD